CHP 16

{ After 2 weeks }

I did my morning routine , get ready and went downstairs to make breakfast for me.

~

In kitchen I was making breakfast.

She went to college after having her breakfast.

I was walking in college hallways with Jennie while chitchatting. But we both stopped when someone throw a glass of water at floor and all water spill at floor and our shoes gets wet.

I looked up and saw whom I want to rip her head off. She was smirking at me like she did a great job. I fold my arms and looked at her with raised eyebrow 🤨.

" I think someone is in mood" I said

Mia; " Bitch I will teach you your place" she said in angry tone

Just the spilled water was in between us. We were standing opposite to each other.

" First of all know your place then come to me and teach me my place " I said with smirk 😏.

Mia; " I know my place very better but I want to show yours very much" She said in loud voice.

" Why " i simply said

" I think someone has problem of forgetting things easily." She said

" Oh Thnx for telling me because I was going to show your place and also going to give you best medicine for forgetting things also. But you know my parents teach me some manners not like you." I said in satisfied tone

" What did you said bitch" she said in extremely loud voice and everyone gathers in hallway.

" Oh I also forgot that someone also has problem of hearing" I said and passed her.

But she hold my forearm and make me stand back. I was pissed off with her bullshits. In seconds I grab her hairs from back and turn her around. Now her back is facing me.

She grabbed her hairs from her right hand to make them free but I was fast enough to grab her left hand and rolled it on her back.

" Leave me you Bitch" she said in extremely loud voice.

She was struggling hardly to get free but failed because my grip was too tight to let her go. I make her head close to face and say to her in ear.

" Leave me you Bitch" she said in extremely loud voice.

" If you ever feel like you forget your place then come to me I will show you very nicely Darling. Also don't forget to take medicines from me. " I said in low voice in her ears.

Everyone has gathered in hallway due to her created noise. Crowd was gathered around us looking at us. No one has dared to talk to her like this. She is heartless Bully in our College.

Even teachers are afraid of her but I don't give any shit about it. She is daughter of Koreas top 3rd businessman.

Just then a loud raspy voice interrupts my very enjoyable mood.

" LEAVE HER". Jk said in loud voice.

I looked back at him with my raised eyebrow.

" Leena I said leave her" " he said almost trying to control his anger.

I looked at his eyes and then jerked her forward that she fell on wet floor.

" They say that those who dig a pit for others fall into it themselves" I said in mocking tone while she was on floor.

I signaled Jennie with my eyes to control her when I will turn my back.
I turned my back and look at him in his eyes with raised eyebrow. I was breathing heavily being in angry.

They were standing infront of eachother.

" Come to my office you both" he said to me and leave from there

Everyone in hallway looked at me with amazed and little horror in their eyes. I looked everyone and then spoke

~

" WHAT'S WITH THIS BEHAVIOR MS LEENA" he was shouting at me. But I was quiet hearing him. I was looking at floor without any tension.

" Leena I am talking to you" he was shouting at me like he is ready to eat me.

" Ms Mia are you ok" he asked being politely.

" No sir, can I sit on chair" she said in fake tears.

He went close to her and make her sit on chair. He then give her water and make her drink it. He was consoling her. I was looking at them. She was crying like someone is dead He was shouting at me and being caring with her. It was stabbing my heart. My eyes were watching them with water in them but I controlled it very difficult.

He send her to class after taking care of her and now we both are in his room.

" MIND TO EXPLAIN ME MS LEENA" he said in loud voice.

I was drowned in my thoughts but when I hear his loud voice I flinched.

" SAY SOMETHING" he yelled at me

I couldn't hold anymore and say to him.

" Did you find any proof about who is at fault"? I questioned him

" I saw it with my own eyes " he yelled at me

" Oh sorry , why I always forgot that I am just using to get blamed. " I said while folding my arms.

" Enough of your behavior Ms Leena, I am going to suspend you from college." He said while looking at me.

" So u will going to suspend me" I asked him little amazed tone.

" Yes" he said in satisfied tone

" Oh " I chuckled a little

" Because you are ruining students well built character" he says while coming a little bit coming close to me.

" So you are unintentionally saying that I am characterless" I asked him

" Maybe yes" he said

" Also don't forget Mrjeon Jungkook that you are the one who makes me characterless." I said to him while going close to him.

" What " he said being confused

" I know You will call me characterless because of you I was going to raped " i said to him while going extremely close to him and looking at his eyes. Our faces were just inches away. I was looking at him with ragged in my eyes.

" Call me characterless infront of whole world but at the same time take care of your beloved beautiful girlfriend" I say to him looking in eyes. He was also looking in my eyes with anger in his eyes because I draged his girlfriend in fight.

Goosebumps gets all over my body. My chest was heaving up and down. My face was red due to anger. I backed off with good distance.

" Congratulations to you , your college and your well built character students." I said and close the door with loud bang.

At principle office

I left his room and straight went to principle office because I can't tolerate this behavior.

After telling principle everything

" You can check CCTV footage" i said

He took a phone and dailed someone number and tells them to send Jungkook and Mia in office.

________~~~~~~~________

Hi guys how are you

Comment down my mistakes

#jeonhelixz