CHP 34

My heart was pounding rapidly. I want to walk away but my steps got stuck. I quietly went towards living room and sat on sofa.

I know what he wants to talk about. Why he wants to talk now? İs it because I am leaving my studies. Why he cares about my studies? He doesn't care about me than why about my studies.

With these questions in my mind , he sat on opposite sofa infront of me.

" İ heard that you are leaving your studies. " He asked and I look at him with my sad gaze.

" Sorry sir but its very difficult for me to study" İ said

" Why ..... İs there any problem with college?" He politely asked and I sigh.

"No, Its my will to leave my studies. You don't have to worry about this. I won't be burden to you." İ replied in low voice enough for him to hear.

"İ don't know why are you doing this. But I hope you are doing right." He said while standing up and go towards his room.

"You are the reason why I am at this stage. But still you don't care about it." She spoke in low voice while a drop of tear rolled down from her eye.She quickly wipe it and went to her room.

~~

" Hi taehyung, can we meet somewhere if u are free"? İ asked on call.

" Yeah I am always free for you little girl" he replied from other side.

" Okay then come to xxxx place at 10:00." İ spoke

" Okay I will be there." He said

~~

İ was waiting for him at coffee shop. He entered and was looking for me. İ raised my hand and he looked at me and come towards me. He sit down on chair.

" Hi little how are you?" He asked

" İ am fine big bear. Tell me about you" i said and he chuckle.

" Yeah, little don't call me big bear." He replied

" Oops sorry, I mean beautiful ass" I spoke while controlling my laugh.

" Yeah Leena, stop calling me with this cheap names" he said being pissed off with laugh.

" Can I talk to you about something" I asked he got serious.

" İs everything alright?" He asked

" Yeah everything is alright. İ need your favour." İ said

" Everything for you" he said while smiling.

"........."

İ told him everything and he nod.

~~

Next day

İt was raining heavily. İ woke up and look outside from window. İ quickly went to fresh up and go downstairs and have my breakfast.

İ want to play in rain. So I opened the main door to enjoy in rain. But my steps got halted when I see the scene infront of me.

He and Lisa was dancing in rain while giggling. They didn't notice me yet. He was smiling at her. His smile was seem genuine. She was also giggling at him.

Everything was seem like in slow motion. Their smiles at eachother and closing with eachother seems like I am third wheel there.
Lisa looked at me with corner of her eyes and smirk at me. She clutched his collar and smashed her lips to his. İ closed my eyes with heaviness in my chest and decided to go back.

After sometime they came inside all soaked in water. İ was sitting on sofa watching tv. They were about to cross me. But my words make them stop.

" İ want to talk about something important matter. " İ said and both look eachother. Both didn't say anything and quietly go to their room.

İn room

" What do you think, about what matter she will talk"? Lisa asked

" İ don't know, I hope everything is fine" he said and went to washroom for shower.

~~

İ was waiting for them in living room. They both come and sit on opposite sofa. İ wanted to speak but a lump stuck in my throat. İ badly wanted to weep infront of them. But I controlled myself very badly and state;

" İ will get straight to point, I want divorce." İ said and both look eachother. She looked at me surprised.

"But what about your parents". He spoke and İ smile sadly.

" You don't have to worry about it, Sir." İ spoke

" What about my parents" he asked and İ smile.

" İ will handle them , But I want you to get ready divorce papers." İ said with amount of water in my eyes.

" İs that why you are leaving your studies"? He asked and I ignore his question.

"Lisa if you give me permission can I be your wedding planner. İ want to see you guys happy" I said these words and took long sigh.

Lisa looked at me with her shocked eyes. He also got confused and was also shocked.

" But what about my parents. How will they give permission to me" he asked about his parents but never asked about me.

" İts not your matter. Leave everything on me. Just get ready the papers. " İ said

" Okay I am ready to make you my wedding planner. " Lisa spoke with her happy voice.

" Thank you " I said and went outside.

İ sat on my car and drove to outside for fresh air in rain. My eyes were shedding waterfall while driving.

İ parked my car on side of the road of bridge. There was no car here today because of rain.
İ get off and let myself soaked in rain.

İ sat down near the wailing of bridge and cried my heart out. Water was mixing with my tears.
İn my opinion you have to let go him / her if his happiness is with another person.

______~~~~~______

Hi guys how are you?

Are you excited ?

#jeonhelixz