CHP 23

İ was about to turn around but he grab my hand and İ looked at him with frown.

" What happened"? İ asked

"Can we be friends?" He asked

" Yes, ofcourse " i replied with smile.

We were talking but someone interrupted us.

" How are you" jk said while hugging Taehyung
" İ am fine bro, how are you?" Taehyung said

" İ am good, what about you, when you came Korea?" Jk asked

" Yesterday" he replied

" BTW who is she?" Taehyung asked while pointing at Lisa.

"H-h She is my girlfriend" he told Taehyung with his eyes on me.

" Oh that's great" he replied

" İ think Mrs jeon is calling me İ will join you later taehyungiiee" İ said while rubbing his left forearm.

"My pleasure" He replied with his right hand on his heart side.

Jungkook mind

What is she doing? First she was not at home for almost 4 days. And now she is making new friends. And these friends are male. İ was thinking about her but someone shake my shoulder.

"Darling what happened" Lisa asked
"İ am fine" he straight replied

~~

After having meal now everyone was talking, smiling and laughing. İ was sitting on side sofa drowned in thoughts. But then İ saw someone offering me hand. İ looked up and saw his black orbs.

"Wanna dance with me" taehyung offered me and İ gladly put my hand on his.

Now he was holding my hand while walking ahead of me. İ was also following him to go to dance floor.

He and his so called girlfriend were watching them walking with hand in hand. A waiter was passing by him, he gesture him and took the glass of red wine 🍷 and gulped it in one shot.

Me and taehyung has now arrived in dance floor and everyone's attention went towards us.

Taehyung take my hands and put around his neck and then put his hand on my waist

Taehyung take my hands and put around his neck and then put his hand on my waist.  Seriously it was uncomfortable for me. İ can't do this.

" What are you doing taehyung, you know İ am married." İ said in little amazed voice.

" Don't worry Mrs. Jeon Jungkook İ am here for a reason, so plz play along with me." He replied in my ear and İ nod.

"So he was here for a reason. That's why Mom has arranged the party. İt's gonna be really fun. Let's enjoy it." She thought.

Me and taehyung were dancing while talking and enjoying. First I was little upset but when he told me about reason İ got comfortable.

Another side