CHP 30

Kindly put music { kesi teri khudgarzi ost }

Taehyung pov

No tae you can't fall in love with her. She is already married. She can't love you. She is just your best friend, nothing else. İ have to control my feelings for her. She loves him, not me. She only see me as friend. I can't love her. He shrugged his thoughts and went to washroom to get fresh.

His room

At Jungkook's room

At Jungkook's room

Lisa was getting shower and he was sitting on bed thinking about who told Taehyung about their visiting Paris

Lisa was getting shower and he was sitting on bed thinking about who told Taehyung about their visiting Paris.  He was thinking and Lisa come out from bathroom wearing his hoodie only and shorts. She come towards him and sat close to him.

He tilt his head to look her. But when he see her she sat on his lap in seconds and kissed him on his cheek. Moment was intense { you know 🌚 } but it got ruined by someone who knock the door, but entered in room and witness the scene with her virgin eyes.

"S-so-rry" she said apologizing and was about to go outside but Lisa's voice interrupts her steps.

"Is everything alright?" Lisa spoke still sitting on his lap.

"U-u-m e-everything i-is a-alright I just came to ask Sir about some college matter." I spoke stuttering.

"Tell me" he spoke coldly

"Did you tell principle about this trip, I mean Can't everyone will notice that we both are suddenly on leave?" I asked

"I already cleared everything so no worries. You can rest." He said and look at Lisa.

I close the behind me and whimper left my mouth. I can't bear it. The pain which my heart was feeling was worse. I am loosing everything around me. I am running in darkness.

With halted steps I knock on taehyung door.

I was waiting outside his door. He opened the door and my virgin eyes again see the another scene which I regret my decision to check upon him.

He was standing shirtless leaning on door , still wearing his pants. My eyes were wide. But I quickly put my hands on my eyes blocking the view infront of my eyes.

"Please wear something" I spoke while shouting and he quickly pulled me in his room and lock the door. I was standing there without blinking my eyes which were continuously witnessing the unholy scenes.

He wore his shirt and sit on his bed and I sit on sofa.

"Do u need something?" He asked and I shook my head.

" Actually I came to check you". The moment I said those words I regreted my words.

" You already checked me" he said teasing me and I got embarrassed.

"N-no I-its n-not like this, actually I came to see you if you are ok." I said and he chuckled.

"I am fine, are you ok?" He asked

" I am fine" I said

" Thank you so much for coming with me. You proved me that you are my best friend." I said and he gives me his boxy smile.

" Wanna take something like soft drink"? He offered and I shook my head as no.

" No no it's okay, I should get going because tomorrow we have a lot of fun to do. So sleep tight" I said and started to leave the room.He also stand up and opened the door for me.

" Good night" I said
"Good night best friend" He was emphasizing the word" best friend" to remind him who are you to him.

I enter in my room and locked the door behind me. After meeting taehyung I am feeling little light. But my body, my hands and legs was shivering. My mind was again and again playing the scenes of Lisa and Jungkook.

I held my head with my shivering hands and layed on bed. We just arrived here some hours ago and they both are enjoying.

I have to do something because I am loosing him. I had to make him realize that I am his wife not Lisa. Thank God Taehyung is with me. I don't know what had happened to me if Taehyung wasn't here.

I was laying on bed facing the roof. Unknowingly a tear slide from me eye. Those scenes were flashing in my mind like volcano who can burnt everything around them.

I am not weak I can fight for him. I am strong. I can win him. I can win his heart. I will melt his stone heart with love. But he already melted it for Lisa.

~~

Next morning I woke up due to loud banging on my door.  I woke up in my sleepy state and opened the door. My hairs were messy and my eyes were closed.

" Good morning pabo" I opened my eyes in quick shot and look at him.

"Good morning " I said and again close my eyes because he was Taehyung.

" Come on get ready we have to go somewhere" He said while I was again laying on bed to get some sleep.

He closed the door and went inside. He shook  me by my shoulder and made me sit on bed. He was laughing while looking at my messy state.

"Come-on get ready we also have to do breakfast." He said and again started to shook me by shoulder. I held his hand and made him sit on bed next to me.

" Tae tae I want to get some sleep 😴 plz let me get sleep for sometime." I pouted while closing my eyes. As I was too much sleepy that my head fell on his shoulder and I slept on his shoulder.

"I don't know what are you doing with me. I never in my life went this close to any single woman nor allowed someone to get this close with me. You know when Mrs jeon told me about you, I was not listening to her but when she send me your pics I was astonished to see you.

At the time I booked ticket and lend in Korea to see you. It's not like that I have bad intentions towards you but I don't know why my heart races when I see you.

When I saw you at party, my eyes were stuck at you. But knowing that you belong to someone else I decided to control myself.I don't know why İ am always attracted towards you. "

Just then someone interrupts his thoughts with opening the door.

" What a are you doing here.? You were supposed to be in your room." Someone says in a  lit bit cold tone.

             _______~~~~~_______

How was it?

Don't forget to comment me

Are you excited for next part?

#jeonhelixz