Second Last CHP

After two weeks

Taehyung's wedding was one week ago. He was upset a little but my words made his mood light. I am now relived that he got married with beautiful woman.

But I am still trying to find who is the honour of this pendent. My heart always races when I think about that particular person.

But where will I find him? Where is he? I don't remember about him. I always try to remember my past but I always get headache.

I can't be single forever. Someday I have to marry someone. Maybe that particular person doesn't love me in past.

But who will marry me? Who will be the king of my heart? Who will make me shy? Who will laugh with me?

I guess I have to ask Taehyung about him. Who is that person? Why he got angry that day when I asked about him?

With these thoughts I drove to Taehyung's house. I knocked gently and after some minutes he opened the door.

" How are you?" He asked as we made our way to living room.

"I am fine. Didn't I disturb you both?" I asked while giggling.

" No you don't Leena " jisoo said while hugging me.

"How are you?" I asked as we sit on couch. She sit beside me and he sit Infront of me.

" I am fine." She said and taehyung cut her off.

"Yeah she is fine, very fine." He teased her while glaring at her.

"Taehyung don't you dare to tease her. Otherwise I will beat you." I glared him.

"Btw you should have called me. I would have come to you if there was something important." He asked.

" Yeah It was important so that's why I came to you." I said

" I am listening" he says while being serious.

" Can we talk outside if you don't mind?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Yeah sure I don't have any problem with this" she says while smiling.

" Get ready and go with her" she says

"Okay you guys talk and I am going to change" he said while leaving.

" Are you guys happy? I mean he is taking good care of you? " I asked and she shyly nodded.

" Aww I know tae he is always good and loving. You are so lucky to got him. He is such a gentleman. Take care of him, he is very precious to me." I said with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

" I will, I know he is very precious to you. I will took care of him very well." She said while hugging me.

" Thank you so much jisoo." I said

" No thanks " she said

"Let's go" he said while coming from downstairs. I got up from couch and she also stand up.

We sat on my car and he drive. For some moments there was silence in car. I was finding words to talk to him but I don't know why I was getting nervous.

But he broke the silence by asking me.

"What happened Leena why are you looking upset? Is everything alright?" He asked and played with my fingers.

" First tell me where we have to go?" He asked

" Hmm I think Café " I said and he nodded.

At café

We arrived and went inside.

After giving order we were sitting

After giving order we were sitting.I was nervous because last he got angry.

" Now tell me please I am getting impatient." He said

" Actually tae as you know that I get into accident and lost all my past memories." I said and he nodded.

" Last time I talked about that particular person but you get angry and don't tell me about him. Also you curse him. It's request can you tell me what happened in my past that you get angry on that day" I asked and got emotionless.

" Why do you want to know about him?" He asked.

"If you don't tell me about him, how will I able to move on, I mean how will I able to give my heart someone else." I said

" Do u really want to know about him?" He asked.

"Y-yes" I spoke while fiddling with my fingers.

" I don't know if I am doing right or wrong but as you you want to know about him so I think I should tell you about him." He said and I nod.

" So listen,. That person was my childhood friend. We used to play with eachother in childhood. When I went in America we just barely talk to eachother as we both were busy in our studies.

We talk on phone but sometimes. One day he called me and told me that he is going to married. I was indeed happy. I wanted to go in his marriage but due to some reasons I don't able to.

But some months later I got call from his mother aka Mrs jeon. She called me and told me to go South Korea. She was upset so I go there. When I go there she told me that her child aka Jungkook wasn't good with his wife.

Like he ignored her and never tried to talk to her. Because he had a girlfriend and he loved her. At that time he was professor although his father run a business but he liked to be professor.

His wife was also a student there where he teaches.

She held a party and invited me there. She already told me that what I had to do? She thought that he will get jealous over him but there was no movement in him.

He was still cold to her. But his mother decided to make them go to honeymoon. But he brought his girlfriend with him. And his wife were worried so she asked me to go with her.

We went there and tried to make him jealous but he ignored is like we never exist. His wife was so upset because never looked at her. He only gave his attention to his girlfriend. She cried for him because she loved him. For her he was first priority.

Being with her I also fell in love with her. For me she was the best. Her smile , her nature her everything, I liked. But she was never able to give it back to me.

After coming back from Paris she decided to give him divorce so he will be free from her. He will live his life freely.

She told his parents about this decision, first they weren't agreeing but when she insisted them they sadly give her permission.

The day come when he signed on papers but she didn't and tore the papers apart. Because she wanted to live her life with his name.

She arranged everything for his wedding and make them married. And left with me to America because her parents was in America.

When she came there she was living dead. She always locked her room. She always cried for him because she loved him endlessly.

Oneday she decided to make herself live again by forgetting him. But that day was worst for her because she got hit with car and lost her memories.

________~~~~________

How are you?

Are you sad or happy?

#jeonhelixz