CHP 32

I slowly went towards him and stand beside him. Not so close but with a good distance between us. Lisa was glaring me. When I see her reaction I got a little close to him. Taehyung was clicking out pics. He shout

" Can't you guys make some pose" he yelled

I awkwardly look at Jungkook amd surprisingly he was also looking at me. I got little more close to him. But still there was 3 inch gap was between us.

" I am saying to make pose and you guys are just reducing a distance. Come on don't tell me that you guys don't know how to take pictures" he yelled while scoffing.

" If they are okay like this,  then what's your problem?" Lisa said with proud smirk. Taehyung looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

" If this is the matter then wait" he replied while smirking at her and went towards them.

" Jungkook seriously you don't know how to make poses in pictures. I will teach you. Go there and make pictures of me and Leena. So u will know how to make poses." He said and give camera to Jungkook.

" Taehyung what are you doing?" I whisper

" Play along with me" he wink at me.

Jungkook went away some distance and hold camera near his eye.

" Jungkook listen first you have to put your hand on her waist and another on her shoulder and bring her closer to you," Taehyung said while making you close to his chest.

" What are you seeing , come on click the picture" Taehyung said and looked at me and smile and to play along with him İ also smile.

Jungkook took the picture with his hand tightly holding the camera. Like he is going to break it.

"Another one, just you have to attach your forehead with her in this pose" Taehyung spoke and attaches forehead with yours.

Jungkook with his  clenched jaws took another picture.

" Another one" he was cut off by Jungkook who just angrily put camera on his hand and went away. Lisa also ran behind him.

" Hahaha 😂 Taehyung seriously you are something else." İ was laughing hard.

" Oh I can do more than this " he replied with chuckle

" Oh , 😂 okay then it would be fun." İ again laugh and ruffled his hair.

He held her hand in his and walked in beach looking beautiful sea. Both were having fun, running behind eachother, teasing and giggling.

Another side

He straight drove to hotel and go to his room with Lisa behind him. Both entered in room and sat on bed frustratingly.

" What happened Jungkook are you okay?" Lisa asked and sat on beside him putting her hand on his lap.

" İ am fine Lisa" he said while removing her hand from his lap.

" Come on Jungkook he was just teasing you. Why are you taking it seriously? Anyway , you don't consider her as your wife. Then why are you behaving like this? Also you are going to divorce her soon" she spoke

" İ know lisa. İ am tired. İ want to get some sleep. Can you please massage my head? İ am having headache" he said and layed on bed with Lisa beside him.

~~

After having fun there me and him decided to go back to hotel. Because I got tired so I want to take rest.

~~

After coming back I am now laying on bed after having our dinner. I stood up from my bed and went to balcony to have fresh air.

 I stood up from my bed and went to balcony to have fresh air

Eiffel tower was looking so much beautiful. İt's so much pretty than my imagines.

~~

{ So jeonhelixzes story is also going to be end soon. Don't worry it still have more chapters. }

After two weeks

İ tried so many ways to make him jealous. But after that day he never looked at me once. He only talks with Lisa. Laughs with her. İ tried so so many ways to make him speak with me. All went in vain. Taehyung was also little upset with his behavior.

He only give attention to lisa. İf sometime I asked him about college, in return I only got his silence. His silence was eating me alive. İ was packing my stuff because to today we are going back to Korea.

İ was deep drowned in thoughts that I didn't notice someone entered in room and sat besides me and patted my shoulder. İ looked up and see Taehyung was sitting beside me.

" İ think i am loosing him tae. He is going far from me. İ am feeling like I am just in darkness. İ am finding him in darkness and he is fading away when I took a  step forward he goes further away from me."

"Don't worry, İ know you will win his heart. You are trying and I know you can make him love you. " He says and I broke down infront of him. He hugged me and rub my back to console me.

" No tae I got to know that I just fall for a stone who can't melt. I did a big mistake. İ should have to controlled myself falling for him. " İ was talking in my sobs.

" No Leena you are good girl and I know,  please don't said like this. Please don't cry. " He said while rubbing my back.

He was consoling me. His next word make me freeze in my place.

" Should I tell him that you love him"

             ________~~~~________

Ho guys how are you?

#jeonhelixz