CHP 45

At Jungkook's apartment

After meeting he straight went to his apartment which he brought for him. He straight went to his room and locked it. He was feeling mix emotions in him. He himself didn't know that he will met her again after 5 years of finding her.

He become cold after she left him. He never talks to anyone. Even he didn't talk to his parents for almost 2 years.

His parents try to talk to him in every way but all went in vain. He gives everyone cold shoulder. He was broken from inside.

He left his dream of professor. He goes to college but when he didn't sees your there his heart ached. He made his own company and focused on it. Just in 3 years he was successful CEO of Jeon Industries.

Lisa always try to make him realize that she will never comeback but he never listens her.

She was also hurt by his behavior with her. She sometimes cry on his shoulder but he never confront her.

Flashback

" Just tell me why you ruined our both lives Jungkook" Lisa yelled and he looked down being ashamed of himself.

" Just speak something Jeon, Why did you marry me?" She yelled

" I am sorry" he said

" You know what you don't deserve me nor her. You played with our feelings " she spoke and he kept quiet.

"I want divorce because it's better decision to let you live alone. Because I can't tolerate your ignorance. Just end this. I am tired to give this relationship a chance but your behavior never let me" she said

" Lisa don't do this " he spoke and she chuckled sarcastically.

" I will and you can't do anything about it. I want divorce and that's it. " She said and went outside from the house.

Flashback ends

He thought and cry because Lisa also left him. Leena lost her memories.

His mind was messed. He just sat down on floor leaning on bed.

~~

At party night

I get ready and went downstairs

My dress