CHP 43

I place my hands on his wet cheeks . I slide them on his nape and attach my forehead with his.

" It's hurting me to see you like this. I promise I will always be with you. Please don't cry for me." I said

He slowly sit on sand on his knees. I also sat infront of him and hold his hand.

" Please say something. It's hurting me. Don't be like this. " I said and he looked at me.

Our faces were inches away. I place my other hand on his heart and rub it a little. His heartbeat got faster. His breathing become abnormal. His breathings were heavy.

" Why you are ruining yourself for someone like me? I am just nothing. You deserve a lot better than me who will care for you, your love , not like me" I regret my words because he looked at me with rage in his eyes.

He hold my hand which was on his heart and kiss my palm.

" Next time if I hear these words from you. I swear I will kill myself." He said and I immediately put my finger on his lips.

" Don't say things like this. You are beautiful with beautiful heart and beautiful nature. But about me, I am not beautiful, I don't know about me. I am lost. I don't know who I belong to? What's my past? " I said and he turn his head to another side.

" You are the one who I believe more than myself. However I also believe my parents but you, I believe you more than everyone" i said and he smile sadly.

" Just leave it, I don't need your sympathy. I don't need your pity. You are just piting me , nothing else. " He said and stand up and walk away.

I also stand up and ran behind him. He was near his car when I back hugged him.

He closed his eyes and his tears made their way down. He just stand there still. She was also shedding tears on his back. His shirt got wet due to her tears.

He put his hands on her to free himself but she wrapped more tight on his waist. He was feeling worse for making her cry. These two are lost to their love. They both are on same boat. He loves her but she loves someone else.

" Don't hate me" i said and he turn and cage me in between him and his car.

" I don't need your sympathy. If can't with me then just leave me. I am nothing to you, your heart. " He said and I feel like someone stab my heart.

" Will you not considered it when I will accept you?" I spoke and he backed off.He was quietly standing while looking down.

" I am accepting you" I utter and he looked at me with shock.

" I know you will not tell me whose ring I have. But I want to know it from you. I am sure you know about him. " I said

" Are you accepting my love for your conditions?" He questioned and I looked down.

" N-no it's n-not like this" I said stuttering.

" Tell me Leena, are you accepting my love for your conditions?" He yell

" No, " I said and tears made their way to down.

" Then what? Are you in love with me? Will you accept me with pure heart?" He yelled and I flinched.

" Please tae try to understand my f-feel---" I spoke with shivering.

" What I try to understand? Huh ! Tell me what happened to you why are you quiet? Answer me.
Answer me. Why are you quiet?Are you
accepting me because of that bastard. Remember I will not tell you about him till end of my life." He yelled and I was looking down.

" T-tae"

" Stop there, I don't need your fake love or fake yes, keep it for yourself." He said and sit on car and drove off.

I fall down on my knees and cry my heart out. I was feeling miserable. I never think that he will behave with me like this. It's not my fault that I got into accident and lost my memories.
If he love me then why he yelled at me.

He knew about someone but these years he never told me once. Why he was calling him bastard? I tried to remember but I got immense pain in my head. I can't remember my past.

'~'~'~'~'~

Next day

I opened my eyes and saw I was in car. That means I slept in car. My eyes were puffy.
I never imagined him to behave like this. Just I was thinking I hear my phone ring. I look and saw mom was calling me.

" Yes" i said

" Thank God you pick up, where are you?" Mom asked

" I am fine don't worry about me." I said and cut the call.

Just then my phone again ringed. I looked and saw Jimin calling me.

" What"? I asked

" Hey do you forgot that you have meeting today. Where are u?You are nowhere to be found?" He said

" Cancel the meeting. I am sick. Give them time of tomorrow. And also take care there. I am not coming today." I said

" Okay take care bye" he said and cut the call.

I was thinking about tae. I tried to call him but his phone was switched off. I got worried and decided to go to his house. Yesterday night he was angry with me but I don't know what will his behavior with me today. With fear I drove to his house.

Maybe I have to give him chance. He loves me. I will give him chance.

I arrived and parked my car. I went to main door. I pushed it a little and It was opened.

" Tae" i called

" Tae " i again called and got no response.

I decided to go to his room. I slowly went upstairs to his room. I slightly turn the door knob and it was opened. I opened the door and the next scene made my heart drop.

He was sleeping with someone naked.

He opened his eyes and got shock to see me. I was just standing there with blank mind.

" L-leena" he stuttered and quickly wear his shirt.

He comes close to me and try to touch me. But I backed off.

" Don't try to touch me." I said

" L-listen to me " he said

" I came here to give you chance but I think someone had already done it. Thank you for everything you done for me including this." I said and slammed the door.

I opened my car door just then he hold me and caged me with his hands.

" I was drunk last night." He said and I chuckled.

" Oh you confess me yesterday right? Are you drunk that time when you were confessing me?" I asked and he looked down.

" Don't worry Its not like I am hurt. I am happy . Please love someone else. You don't have to worry about it we are still friends and forever will friends." I said

" I was drunk please forgive me." He said and I place my hands on his cheeks.

" Forget about me, love someone else. I am not worthy for your precious love for" i said and his tears made their way down on my hands.

" How can I forget about you this easily"

______~~~______

How is it?

#jeonhelixz