CHP 29

We were now waiting for Mr and Mrs jeon to arrive here to see us off. Lisa was glaring at me like I am some kind of ghost. But I ignored her stares because I know I am looking pretty.

After waiting for sometime A car appears which was probably mom and dad. They came towards us and greet. After greeting Lisa and Jungkook she came towards me and hug me.

" How are you dear?" She asked
"İ am good" i replied
"Have safe flight and enjoy there" she said
"İ will" i replied
"Did she also going there?" She asked in my ear and İ nod.

After bidding our goodbyes we sat on car and drove off to airport.

~~

We arrived airport. İ was waiting for Taehyung and looking here and there. But there was no sign of him. İ pick up my phone and call him.

"Where are you?" İ asked
" Pabo I am in car, maybe it will take ten minutes to arrive there." He replied
"Ok" i said
"Ok bye" he said

İ put my phone back in my bag. He and Lisa put their luggage in luggage carrier and I was waiting for tae to appear. After sometime she come towards me and asked.

I looked back and see Jungkook was talking to airport staff.

"What are you doing? Don't you want to go? You wanna us to enjoy honeymoon alone in Paris." She said and I raised my eyebrow 🤨.

"Don't worry I don't forget the bet, It always lingers in my mind. I am not from those who just loose bets this easily." İ replied in attitude tone. Just then someone interrupt us.

"Hi pretty ladies" Taehyung says with 😁
" Thank God you arrive, I was waiting for you." I said while hugging him.

Lisa got confused about what is happening. I broke the hug and he stopped talking with staff and looked at me and then Taehyung. He also got confused. After clearing everything with staff he come towards us.

"Hi Taehyung, what a coincidence that we met. İ think you are going America today." Lisa said and I had proud smirk on my face.

" No, I going France" he replied with smile

"Hey buddy how are you?" Jk asked

"I am fine" tae replied

" Are you going America?" Jk asked

" No, I am going with you guys, If there is any problem with me I will cancel my plan" he replied and I look at him

" No, there is no problem with you, specially for you I have no problem." İ spat while glaring at Lisa.

"Ok then If u don't have problem then I am going." He said

He and Lisa was looking at each other being confused about what is happening?

~~

We arrived in Paris. I was happy and unknowingly a smile crept on my face because I suddenly remember that Paris is called the city of love. Just I remember this smile fade away from my face. Because someone who I love is in love with someone else.

Someone patted my shoulder from back and I flinched a little and look back.

"Are you okay" tae asked me.
" Yeah I am ok" İ replied with smile.

"Why are you wearing your shoes like this 😂

"Why are you wearing your shoes like this 😂." İ said and he looked down at his shoes.

" My feet are hurting that's why." He says

"Looks like our tae got old." İ said teasing him.

"Nah, I am young don't call me old." He said

" İ will call you old tae" İ said and burst into laughter because his face reaction was really funny.

Lisa and Jungkook was looking at them quietly.

~~

We went to hotel. We arrived and get our room keys. Taehyung has booked two rooms so we got no problem with it. İ was also relived about this. He was ignoring me since Korea and now we are in Paris. Still he didn't talk to me.

He and Lisa went to there shared room which was booked for me but that Lisa is going to share with him.

His room

They went to their room before us

They went to their room before us. Me and taehyung get our keys and started to go to our rooms also.

" Ok bye tae take care" i said with smile

"İ like it when you say my name like this."he said and I pinch his cheek. He was looking so cute that I couldn't control myself and pinch his cheek.

"Thank you so much tae I can't forget this favor of yours. Thank god u agreed for coming with me." İ said

" You are my best friend so everything for my best friend" he said

" Yeah, Ok take care bye" İ smiled at him and went to my room.

My room

Taehyung also went to his room, leans on door and put his hand on his heart

"What are you doing with me Leena?" He said while rubbing his chest.

               ______~'~'~______

Hi guys how are you?

Plz ignore my grammar mistakes

#jeonhelixz