CHP 44

I was talking to him when the girl came towards us and stand beside him and started crying.

"You ruined me" she spoke and he looked down ashamed of himself.

" I am sorry, please forgive me." He said and she started hitting him on his chest.

"You ruined me. How will I live now. No one will accept me because of you." She says and continued crying.

She turns towards me and asked me.

" What is he to you?" She asked

"Ask him" i said

" Tell me what is she to you?" She asked
him.

" She is my best friend" he said

" Unnie he ruined me. What will I do now? I was drunk and he took advantage of me." She spoke and he made her look at him.

" Madam I was also drunk. It's not my fault. You are the one who was asking me to touch you." He said

Both were quarllering like kids. But looking cute. I was smiling looking at them.

" Solve your matters I am going" I said and backed off.

" It's your fault " she said

" It's your fault also" he replied

~~~~~~

Next morning

I woke up and see time.

" Oh shit i am late "  I ran towards washroom.

~~

I arrived and parked my car. I was walking with fast steps because yesterday I cancelled the meetings and now I am late. I am CEO and I am late.

I went to my office and quickly took the file and close the door. When I went infront of the door I stop and sigh. Jimin was also waiting for me outside the door.

He also come behind me and I opened the door. Taehyung was also there but his mood  was looking off. I went in and everybody stand up. I gesture them to not to stand.

I reached to my chair and stand there. Jimin was standing beside me.

"Leena here is CEO of Jeon Industries. He is always top in business. More like he is business in whole Asia." He said and I chuckled.

"Hello Mr jeon it's nice to meet you, i hope we will do great in our partnership " I spoke while shaking my hands with him.

" I-its n-nice to meet you" He was looking like he was in trance to see me. But I shrugged my thoughts away and sit on my chair and Jimin give the presentation.

I was feeling something was off with Mr jeon because he was looking at me time to time. Like he wants to tell me something.

Taehyung was also looking mad about something. I was confused about their behaviors in meeting.

After giving presentation Jimin came towards me and and sit on next chair with me. I smile towards him and he shyly smile at me.

Everyone in the room left except me, Mr jeon, Taehyung and Jimin. Atmosphere was feeling tense between Mr jeon and taehyung.

I don't know why both were glaring at eachother like they were going to kill eachother at anytime.

I think taeyung didn't like the arrival of Mr Jeon. I mean I am also confused with their behavior with eachother.