CHP 24

Next day

I was eating my breakfast when Lisa came and sat Infront of me. I looked up but continued eating my breakfast.

"İ want to talk something important" she spoke
"İ am listening" i replied coldly while eating.
"I already told you to stay inaway from him" she spoke
"Why, any problem"? İ replied
"Because he is mine"she said

İ put my spoon on table and lean back on chair.

"Hm , anything else" İ speak calmly.
"Will you stop showing me your fucking attitude" she Spoke with gritted teeths.

"Please tell me what is he to you?" İ spoke dramatically
"He is my boyfriend, get that in your pretty brain"she said

"Hahahhaha 😂 😂😂 " when she said boyfriend İ couldn't control myself and started to laugh.
"What's funny in this bitch" she spoke with pissed off tone.

İ stopped laughing and look at her. But you know which type of person İ am. When İ see her pissed off face İ again couldn't control myself and started to laugh 😂😂😂 while looking at her face.

"You know what, you don't deserve him." She said and stand up from the chair and was about to go but my words make her steps halted.

"Wanna bet, we will see who deserves him and who not" İ spoke with calm voice and again started to munch my food.

She turned towards me and put her hands on the table while standing.

"İ am ready for it " she said and went away.

Leena in mind

İ always messes the things with my tongue. Hey  tongue can't you stop for one minute when others are talking to me. Huh, what İ will do to you? Should İ cut you or just let you live.
Just tell me how should I treat you my tongue?

İ put my fork with chuckle because of my own thoughts and go to my room to change.

At jk room

He was sleeping soundly Lisa go to him to wake him up for college. She went close to him and sat on bed while caressing his face.

"Babe , wake up you have to go college" she spoke with her sweetest voice.

He opened his eyes and look at her then sat on bed.

"Good morning" she spoke

"Morning" he said and stand up.

She also stand up and said

" You take shower İ am going to make breakfast for you." She said and leave for kitchen to make breakfast for him.

Meanwhile in Leena's room

İ was getting ready for college but i hear my phone rings indicated that someone has called me. İ went towards it and receive the call.

"Hello Mom" i said.
"Hi dear, how are you?" She said
"İ am fine mom" i spoke
"Tell me, İs everything alright? Did something happened? He was angry. Are you ok?"

" Yes everything is fine, i am also good. And nothing happens." İ replied

" Oh, don't worry İ will take care of everything." She said

"İ know mom, you are best. " İ said

"Dear your dad is calling me so İ am putting off my phone." She said and cut the call.

İ chuckled because she is  very funny sometimes. But his son, he is always rude ice. But don't worry mister İ am gonna win you over all the world.

İ last time look at mirror

İ closed the door of my  room and go to kitchen

İ closed the door of my  room and go to kitchen. As i was passing, İ saw Lisa was serving him breakfast. İ take bottle from fridge and went outside to my car.
He was eating peacefully and Lisa was looking a lit bit tense because of my bet.

İ leave the house and go to my car. But suddenly my brain got an idea. İ went inside and straight go to dining room.

"Good morning" i spoke with smile.
"Good morning" he replied and Lisa looked at me.
"Are u done?" İ asked a
"Yes, aren't you going"? He asked
" Actually i forgot where my car keys, can İ go with you?" İ said

He thinks for sometime and nod his head.
"Wait , i am coming" he said and stand up from the chair and went upstairs. Lisa glared me with anger in her eyes and went back towards him.

İ am now standing with his car outside. Lisa was standing on door waving at him. He go to another side to open the door for him and sit on drivers seat. Meanwhile İ looked at Lisa and wink 😉 at her and then sit on passenger sit opposite to him. İ closed the door and we drove off. 

İn car

"İ am sorry for yesterday" i spoke while stuttering a little.
"Hmm " he coldly replied and i look outside the window to reduce my nervousness because its my first time sitting with him in his car opposite to him.

Leena in mind while looking outside

What he thinks of himself. What is he? Can't he say sorry, he was also rude yesterday to me. He is cold  ass ice. Also his so called girlfriend were like his. İ chuckled at my own thoughts and shake my head a little . Like İ called my own husband cold ass ice in my thoughts.😂

            _____~~~_____

How is it?

#jeonhelix