CHP 31

" What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked while closing the door behind him.

" Oh I came here to wake up Leena. But she wants to sleep. " Taehyung replied.

" Wake her up and told her that mom was saying to send her pictures. So get ready. We have to take pictures." He spat and was about to open the door but he spoke while sitting still in that position.

" She wants to sleep because she is tired. So I think we have to let her sleep completely." He says while laying Leena gently on bed.

"Ok as you wish" He said and leave the room.

"I don't know why you agreed to marry him" he said and also leave to room to let you sleep.

                           ~'~

I woke up and took shower. Then get ready. I am excited because I am going to see the paris.

 I am excited because I am going to see the paris

I picked up my phone because it was ringing. I see the caller id after picking up and now I have to face consequences.

" Hi how are you ?" I asked

"I am calling you like 5th time,why aren't you picking up my calls" she yelled from other side.

" I didn't see my phone" i said

"Is everything alright there?" She asked and I sighed

" Yes everything is fine" i spoke

" I will not take your much time, but don't forget to send me pictures" she said

" Okay I will" i said

" Okay have fun bye " she said

" Okay bye" she cut the call and I chuckled

'

I locked the door and go towards taehyung's room. I knock the door and after sometime he opened it and closed the door behind him.

" Are you ready?" He asked

" Yes"  i replied

" First we will do breakfast and then go to Eiffel tower" he said and we both went to restaurant.

We do our breakfast there and now we are going to see Eiffel 🗼 tower. I was excited.

We arrived there and I quickly get off from the car

" Wow it's so beautiful 😻" I said while looking up at the tower peak.

" Yeah it is beautiful" Taehyung says.

I took out my phone and make pictures of myself and with Taehyung also. I was taking pictures but he was busy in talking with someone on phone. He cut the call and come towards me.

" Jungkook is calling you because Mrs.jeon told him to send pictures, so we have to go there." He said and I smiled.

" U umm did he told you the place" i questioned

" Yes so I think we can make him jealous there, what do you say" he said and I chuckled and nod my head.

{ Sorry guys today İ am not in a mood to write bit still I am writing for u guys. That'd why I am writing things in rush so please don't hate me}

~~

We arrived there. It was a café. After parking the car which taeyung was given by hotel management , we get off and went inside.

We both went towards their table and sat on chairs. He and lisa was having coffee. I sit down and taehyung also.

" Hi how are you? " Jungkook asked Taehyung

" I am fine bro, what about you?"  He replied

" So I called you here because mom was demanding for pics to send her. So that's why I  called you here." He said

" So where will we take pictures"? I asked and he looked at me.

" You and me go to somewhere for taking pictures" he said and I looked at Lisa.

" taehyung i need your favour." He asked

" Yes" he replied

" Can you drop Lisa to hotel" he asked and taehyung nod

" But I am going to hotel. I want to go with you." She said

" But Lisa" he said

" No buts I am going and that's final." She spat angrily. I looked at Taehyung and ha was also looking at me. We both smirk at each other. I was the time to play the act.

" If Lisa is going so I think Taehyung will also go with us, right Sir?" I emphasize the word sir.

" Y-yeah " he spoke lightly.

~~

I think mom is calling me. I said while standing up from the chair and going outside. They also come out behind me. I was talking her and sit in Taehyung car. But then he suddenly came and held my shoulder from back.

I turned around and he gesture me to sit in his car. I was talking with mom, she said to give my phone to him. I gave him my phone and talked to his mom.

Lisa was looking at me like she is going to kill me. I smirked at her. He then give me his phone and goes to his car. I went towards him and stopped him by tapping his shoulder. He turned around.

" I want to go with Taehyung." I spoke

" Why?" He asked

" Because Lisa is looking angry to go with Taehyung" I said and he looked at Lisa.

" Okay as you wish" he said with sigh.

" Thank you sir" i said and went to Taehyung's car and sat on passenger seat.

~~~

We arrived here and I get off from the car.

I don't know beach is there in Paris or not

I don't know beach is there in Paris or not. If not then imagine.

The cold breeze hit my face. My hairs were became messy. They both also get off the car. Me and taehyung went towards them.

He took out the camera and Lisa looked at me because it was going to very streamy.

               _______~~~~_______

I am really really sorry guys.  I was totally out of ideas. So plz don't hate me for this. I hope u will understand me.

#jeonhelixz