Forever is Never

Johnnys POV

I walk into Ponys house. Me and him have been dating for a little bit.

"Hi Johnny."

Pony's sitting on the couch watching TV. I walk over and sit next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hey."

We've been having issues lately. I've been trying to defuse the tension after every fight by cuddling with him, but the tensions still there.

We had a fight last night infront of the gang, so the tensions extra strong today.

He gets up and walks upstairs. I sit there. I feel tears welling in my eyes. I really want us to work.

Slowly, a few tears, turns into full on sobbing. I shove my face in a pillow and cry.

After a few minutes I leave. I walk home.

As soon as I enter my house, I get screamed at.

"Go! Get out of here! I don't fucking want you in my god damn house again!"

My mom pushes me out of the door, and slams it shut. I start walking. I don't know where I'm going, but I keep walking anways.

After a while of walking, I decide to head back to Ponys. He definitely doesn't want me there, but where else am I meant to go?

I walk into the house, and it's silent. I hesitate, before walking up the stairs to Ponys room.

I knock on the door.

"Hello?"

"Um, hi, Pone. Can I come in?...."

He doesn't answer. I sigh.

"Pony, I know you're upset right now, but please. I really need you right now...."

No response. I hesitantly walk away. As I walk down the stairs the gang walks through the door. Darry and Soda bring the groceries to the kitchen, and Dally, Two, and Steve go into the living room.

I walk into the living room and sit down.

"So Johnny, how're you and Pony after last night?"

I look at Steve, and then look back down.

"He's ignoring me."

I start twiddling my fingers.

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

I look up and Darry is standing there with his arms crossed. I smile lightly.

"No. He clearly wants nothing to do with me anymore, so we shouldn't push it. Besides, I'm alright. It was bound to happen eventually."

"Johnny...you're obviously not."

"It's fine, really. Don't worry about it."

Pony comes walking down the stairs.

"Hey Darry. What's for dinner."

Darry glances at me, and I shake my head a little.

"Spaghetti. Did you get your homework done?"

"Yes."

"Alright, good."

I look at Pony and smile at him. He looks at me with a straight face, then looks away. He comes in and starts talking to Two.

My face drops. I look at the ground for a minute, before I feel tears starting to form. A few tears drop.

"Johnny are you ok?"