My Little Pony Stripper 😈

3rd person

"C'mon man. You gotta go out and do something fun once in your life."

"I already told you, a strip club isn't exactly my idea of 'fun'," Johnny said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh come on. Live a little. Please?" Johnny glared at Dally suspiciously.

"Did you just say please?"

"Yes. Just come on. Maybe you'll find some hot broad you can pick up. Or some hot dude. Equality 'n shit you know?"

"Fine. But only for a little bit."

"Yes! You gotta dress nice though."

"Why?"

"So you can find someone to pick up. Come on, I'll pick an outfit for you."

"Whatever." Johnny followed Dally upstairs. He opened his closet and pulled out a few things. He handed them to Johnny.

"Go put this on." Johnny walked to the bathroom and changed. He walked back into the room. He had on a black silk button up that was tucked into some black dress pants. The first four buttons were undone.  "Damn Johnny. I might just throw the whole strip club thing away and do you myself."

"Shut up."

"Oh, a few more things." Dally rumaged through a drawer for a second and pulled out a gold thin chain necklace and some gold rings. "Put these on."

Johnny slipped the chain on and the rings too. "Oh yeah. You're gonna have ladies all over you. Or men. Equality."

"Do you have to say that everytime?"

"Yeah. Gotta make sure you know I'm not homophobic."

"Judging by who you're dating, I think I know."

"Whatever. Let's go."

They arrived at the place and walked in. Music was blasting and the lights were red and kind of dark. Johnny scanned the giant room. He almost immediately caught the eye of a ton of women.

"I don't think I like this," he said, semi-yelling.

"It's fine! Just go explore! I'm gonna go get a drink!"

"No don't- leave..." Johnny sighed as Dally walked off. "Whatever." He wondered around. A lady walked up to him.

"Hey handsome. First time here?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Figured. I've never seen you around. What's a handsome man like you doing here? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Ah, no. Nope. Single. As of now."

"Well I can change that..." She whispered in his ear. He thought the girl was awfully pretty, but he leaned more towards men.

"Sorry, I'm not like...I don't swing that way."

"Then whatcha doing over here? Head on over to the mens section over there pretty boy." She pointed towards a curtain. Johnny walked over and through the curtain. He looked around and immediately spotted a boy. He had light brown hair and greenish grey eyes on pale skin. He couldn't stop staring at the boy dancing. Just then someone came up next to him.

"Ponyboy huh? Man good luck with that. He doesn't really take interest in the men or women that come here." The guy walked away. Johnny just stood right there and watched Pony from afar. He was too nervous to get any closer. They made eye contact a few times. After Ponys dance, he went backstage. Johnny contemplated just leaving since the guy told him Pony doesn't take interest in people. He wanted to get a drink first though.