Shot Through The Heart

Johnnys POV

"Really? South side? I am not doing that," I state. I hate the south side. And especially the gangs there. I don't even want to kill the fuckers, that's how much I hate them.

"You have to. It's an order, not a request."

"But dad-"

"No buts. You're doing it. You're the best we got. I can't imagine sending any of the other fuckers to deal with them," I roll my eyes. This is stupid. I'd rather shoot myself in the shin than deal with the Death Angels. That's their gang name. It's stupid. Everything about this is stupid. I had one interaction with them, and I swore to never go near them again. But here we are.

I head out. The whole way I contemplate fucking shooting myself so I don't have to.

(Listening to Taylor Swift while writing about mafias is such a vibe)

I know where their house is. It's three brothers and a couple of their friends. I've only interacted with one brother though. Darryl. Asshole. I lay low while watching the house. I need to find a way to get in without anyone noticing me. The plan is to kidnap the youngest brother and hold him captive until Darryl pays my dad his fucking money.

They don't know what I look like cause when I met Darryl I had a mask on, so I don't need to wear a disguise or some goofy shit. I notice Darryl, his brother, and everyone else, except the youngest, leaving. Fucking idiots. I wait a while to make sure they're gone, then I head to the front of the house.

(SNOW AT THE BEACH WEIRD BUT FUCKING BEAUTIFUL)

"Aw, what's a pretty boy like you doin' in Angel territory huh?" My heart drops. Fuck. I look over. I immediately try to run but he catches up to me. He grabs my hand and twirls me around to face him. He holds my hand and puts his free hand on my waist. Really fucking gay if you ask me.

"You're not trying to run from me, are you?" My heart beats faster. His voice is hot. No! No, fuck. He's the enemy.

"No." He leans close to my ear.

"What are you doing here?"

"None of your fucking business," I shoot back.

"Oh, sassy huh? Look, if this is about your dad's money, Darry isn't gonna give it to ya. Might as well give up now, angel face..." He lifts my face up with his finger. I bite my lip. I punch him in the nose.

"Fuck!" I grab his hands and cuff them. I put a cloth in his mouth and push him into my car and drive off. I arrive at my house and I take him inside into a random room. I tie him to a chair. I take the cloth out his mouth and stare him. He screams suddenly.

"There aren't any other people or houses for miles. You're just wasting your breath."

"Why am I here?"

"Your brother won't pay my dad, so he decided to get to Darry in the only way he could think of. You."

"My brothers will kill you." I fake pout at him.

"Oh please no, I don't want to die!" I roll my eyes. "I couldn't care less whether I'm alive or not, handsome."

"Then they'll kill your dad."

"Please. I don't care if that old bastard dies. In fact, I hope they kill him." He just glares at me. "Are you hungry?"

"You're gonna feed me?"

"Well duh. I'm holding you hostage, not killing you. If you're dead, your brother won't give my dad his money."

"Why do you care if your dad gets his money? Would he kill you? You said you don't care if you're dead."