𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘜𝘋𝘌

The wind was cold and thick, it sent the fallen leaves flying and made the branches of trees sway in the wind as if it were slowly dancing. Fall had begun, and so did the masquerade of missing children, murders, and abductions.

But if only I had known, that Robin Arellano, my good friend, and crush, would be a victim to this tragedy. Supposedly his screams were heard in the cold moonlight not too long ago, yet nobody did anything. And supposedly a mysterious pool of blood was found against a boulder in the forest, the forest he would play in when we were little kids.

Yet, nobody is doing anything in attempt to find his gorgeous self besides putting stupid posters up against brick walls and on fencing.

I'm the only one trying.
__________

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

Walking into the gymnasium of my school today, I felt a pit in my stomach. We've been having assemblies often in honor of the missing children, but knowing that this one was in honor of the boy I love more than anything, it quite hurt. Knowing I might never see him again, hurts even more.

I sat down in the back row of the bleachers, next to a girl named Donna.
The room was filled with a sad, scared energy. The room was filled with whispers and the sound of shoes tapping against the floor and rows of the bleachers.

I felt like I wasn't actually there, that I didn't belong. It felt like there was this barrier in between me and everyone else in the gymnasium.

"Hello everyone,"
The principal spoke into the mic, with a stale, sad tone. The whispers and tapping went quiet, and then the principal continued.

"As we all know, we've lost a great student of our community recently."

I wish they wouldn't say that, we don't even know if he's dead yet.

"Pfft, yeah right. Wouldn't say he's 'great'!"
Some idotic kid said, which everyone heard, they stared at him.

"Jason."

"It's the truth."

"Get out, now."
The principal said escorting Jason out.

"I'm sorry about that, everybody."

The assembly ended, and I felt as empty as ever. I went home after that, laying in bed deep in thought.

I found it strange only kids and teenagers were going missing. I find it strange they just disappear with zero trace.

"FINNEY!"
My sister shouted.

"What Gwen??"
I responded, annoyed.

"COME LOOK AT THE NEWS!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!"
She shouted, run back down the hall to the living room, where our TV was.

I walked out there, sitting down next to her.

"Okay, whats so impor-"

"BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER CHILD MISSING BY THE NAME OF MATTY WHITTEMORE. HE WAS LAST SEEN AT HIS SCHOOL EARLIER THIS MORNING. "

.. What. The. Fuck.

𝙖/𝙣
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤.

𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙮'𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙪𝙥