𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘞𝘖 - The Father Clock Chimes, Our Time is Thinning

A/N) I had to rewrite this chapter at least 20 times and I'm still not happy with it (T_T)

_________

"If no ones finding Robin, I am." Billy scoffed, standing up from his seat and shaking his head in stress, only making the tension that had been cooking in the very room he stood in worse. The air was cold and sharp, the room stayed silent as Griffin studied each and every of Billy's moves, trying to put together what exactly Billy's big idea was -- Griffin stayed doubtful. 

"So, we're ignoring the elephant in the room?"

"What do you mean?"

"Finney." Griffin sternly said, a saddened shadow that contoured his weak smile. He felt bad for the boy, Finney, but it seemed to be no one else felt the same. They were scared of Finney.

"That 'Finn' boy, he was here to kill us all!" Was one rumor a classmate of Griffin's came up with. "Hes a werewolf! He was here to take our lives!" being another, Griffin's opinion on all these rumors were that these claims were completely and utterly bizarre. 

Billy sighed, grabbing his leather satchel off the cold floor and approached the door. 

"I don't know." Billy replied, exiting the door slamming it shut as he walked, leaving Griffin isolated in said chambers, rethinking his choices.

"He's going to fucking die out there," Griffin mumbled through his warm breath, sadly laughing as he stood, following the path Billy once walked not long ago.

_________

"BILLY!" Griffin's voice echoed through the empty, quiet chambers of the building, which rang in Billy's ears and shook every bone in his blood. He froze in his step, turning around watching Griffin pant and groan as he raced after him. 

"Griffin?" Billy spoke, genuine concern and confusion filling his body as Griffin rested for a moment, his hands grasping at his knees as he hunched, panting profusely. 

"You... Can-.... Can't.. Go..--" Griffin hissed through his chest that was rapidly pulsating and his lungs  that was burning through his body.

"Griffin, I'm going and you can't stop m-" Billy protested, slightly annoyed now.

"By... Yourself." Griffin croaked, finishing his choppy sentence as he peered up at Billy, who looked startled, but his startled glance turned into a toothy smile as he appreciated the support of his dear friend.

"Come here, you!" Billy said, running to Griffin and patting him on the back, making Griffin jump in discomfort and sheepishness. 

"Hey, Bill." Griffin said, in a serious tone which ruffled Billy's feathers because of the sudden tone of voice Griffin projected.

"Hm?" Billy hummed, backing away from Griffin.

"If we're going to go find Robin, we're going to have to go like now."  Griffin spoke, glancing up at the father clock that rested at the end of the hall.

"Then let's go." Billy mocked, pulling his car keys from his pocket and jingling them in a teasing manner. Griffin scoffed, he failed his driving assessment that he was given last month, Billy, however, aced it -- as well as 85% of the other students who took it.

"Yeah, whatever tough guy." Griffin said under his breath, chuckling as he walked towards the manors exit.

- 𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖 𝘌𝘕𝘋 -
_________

im excited to introduce you all to act three alot will be happening there