𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 - Born To Be a Killer

𝘢/𝘯
𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.. 😞🙏

𝘛𝘞: 𝘋𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭, 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵, 𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦
________

𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I sat on the end of my bed, dealing with a slight headache. I wasn't sick, hell, I'm not even sure if Vampires get sick. But this headache was from stress, stress about Finney. The fact that Finney saw everything I did, the fact he called the police. He thinks I'm evil, but I'm not I really am not. He thinks I'm why this town is so fucked up, I'm not. Well, maybe I am. I take back everything I just said. I'm fucked up, Im evil, I'm a wicked soul. Vance did this to me, he ruined me. 'It's for the better good' he said 'you're saving the world' he aswell said, murder isn't saving the world, Vance, and I think you'd know that the most out of any other being in this god damn Manor. He said it himself, he doesn't want to be here, he tried to escape.

He tried to escape.

And now that I think about it, maybe I was born for this. Maybe I was born to die, then to come back.

Maybe I was born to be a killer.

Someone gently tapped on my door, making me jolt away from my train of thought.

"May I come in?"
An aged voice spoke gently, it was the Headmaster.

"Mhm"
I hummed, standing up from my bed as he walked into the room.

"Why aren't you out with the other students?"
The Headmaster questioned, gently putting a hand on my cold face.

"Just tired I guess."
I responded coldly, The Headmaster sighed, sitting down on the bed.

"Is there something you're not telling me, Robin?"
He asked, with furrowed eyebrows that appeared to look like two grey fluffy caterpillars that were resting ontop of his wrinkled aged skin.

"Yes, sir."
I said, ashamed. Ashamed of what happened with Finney and Billy. The fact I was seen, what was going to happen to me now? The Headmaster, sat, staring at me, awaiting me to confess to my wrong-doings.

"Someone saw me on my commission."
I trembled, he looked unphased.

"And? Did you kill the bystander?"
He asked, a finger curled against his chin as he fiddled with his pale white beard.

".. No."
I hesitated, as soon as I spoke that word he stood up in anger, glaring at me deeply.

And before I knew it, he smacked me in the face, so powerfully I was sent to the dusty cold floor.

"WHAT IS THE NUMBER ONE RULE OF COMMISSIONS"
He boomed, practically shaking the walls around us.

I whimpered, this hit, it hurt so bad. It was nothing compared to the smacks and punches I'd get in school fights. Maybe it had hurt because my skin was weak, brittle, dead. Or maybe he was just powerful. Probably both. I shook, I felt sick to my stomach, my headache booming and throbbing a hundred times worse than before. It felt like the night I died all over again.

"I SAID WHAT IS THE NUMBER ON-"

"TO KILL ANY AND ALL BYSTANDERS!"
I screamed through my sobs, as I curled up on the cold floor. I heard a scoff from the man towered over me.

"Get up, Robin."
He said, completely taimed. I stood up, trembling.

And then he was gone, out the door.

And so was I.

I had heard there was some sort of party going on in the main hall. Did I want to go? Not really, but I feared that if I weren't there, I'd be forced to be there one way or another.

"HEYY *hic* ROBBIE!"
Griffin squealed, embracing me in a hug.

"Jesus, Griff. You stink of alcohol!"
I practically gagged at the smell. I somehow expected this.

"I'm so wasted Rob."
He laughed.

"You're a child."
I said, confused.

"And you're an idiot *hic* Robin."
Griffin pouted, shoving his body off of me and running off to some other group of students.

I sat on a couch, next to a couple people I've talked to several times, I wouldn't label us as friends, though.

"Come on Robin!! Smoke one with me!!"
One of the girls at the couch squealed, nudging me in the arm as she held two joints.

"Mmh, I don't know. I'm not really into that stuff."
I said hesitantly.

"Oh come on you're no fun, please Robbie?"
She pouted. This got on my nerves, but people were agreeing with her, agreeing I was no fun. So I gave in.

"Okay, fine."

"Yay!!"
She shouted, passing me a joint and lighting it.

Our little group small talked for awhile, until suddenly someone asked a question, something that sent my mind berserk.

"Did you guys hear the guards found this guy outside of the Manor?"

"Really? Oh my gosh!"

"That's a first!"

"Does anyone know who he was??"

"No, but someone said he was this scronny boy with brown curly hair."

I internally panicked, setting the flame off my joint and plopping it onto the ashtray.

"Where is he now??"
I frantically asked.

"Heard hes in the Solitary Confinement wing.."
A girl answered, sipping from a beer bottle.

God damn it Finney. Why now.

"I heard they were considering turning him!!"
A boy laughed, making everyone else chuckle.

"Well I heard he was going to be behead tomorrow!"
Another added. Shivers went down my spine at just the thought of that happening.

"A scronny white boy?? As a vampire?? No way in hell!!"

That's when I stood up, leaving.

"Well Griffin does it just fine as a vampire and he is both of those things."
I could hear the girl that gave me the joint snicker.

This whole thing is going to be so hard to explain to Finney.

'Mission: rescue Finney' has begun