ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

I am thankful for the endless amount of support and love for my writing and this story. I'd as well like to thank the people who helped make this story happen, Priah, my editor, my best friend, and the greatest girl I know, and Carter, such a powerful role model, for helping and supporting me throughout the process of writing this story. I had gone through multiple depressive episodes throughout the process of writing this story, and Carter went above and beyond, giving me a hand and sitting by my side as he worked his magic and helped me gain back the motivation to finish this off. Love you two.

I'd like to acknowledge and appreciate the writing workshop i attend and everyone at EngVid (especially Benjamin) who all helped grow my vocabulary, grow my writing skills, and strengthen my confidence as a writer.

I'd like to appreciate Michael, who gave me that last push of motivation I needed to make this story happen.

And last but not least, I'd like to show my gratitude to you, the reader, who had supported this project from it's start to, where we are now, it's end. This had been, by far, my biggest project EVER and the immense support of this series has been incredibly appreciated.