𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 - Buried Along With His Name

a/n) I really struggled finding the right way to start act 2.. so here we are

________

𝘈𝘊𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖: 𝘞𝘌 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘓
________

1 Month later..

"Daddy, you don't understand!" Gwendolyn Blake, Finney's sister, shouted at her father, Terrance Blake. 

"I understand more than you ever will. Finney is dead Gwen." Terrance said as he groaned and rested in the chair he'd oftentimes sleep in, which was placed to the left of the fireplace which rumbled and groaned with fumes of fire at all times. Gwen didn't like it when daddy said that, that Finney was dead. Because Gwenny liked to believe, no, she knew that her older brother Finney was still out there. Her dad on the other hand was a raging alcoholic, he never wanted to admit that pretending he was dead would fill the hole in his heart. But at the time that was the easiest way out of this mess. 

Terrance liked to say that it's better Finney's 'gone'. 

"Finney was a trouble maker. He only brought trouble to both me and your life." Terrance would say, taking a swoosh of his alcoholic beverage, which dribbled down his chin and soaked into his untamed beard. This angered Gwen. Finney was no trouble maker. 

"It's better he's dead now." Terrance remarked, hiccuping in between 'dead' and 'now'. What Gwen's father just idiotically said enraged Gwenny, causing her anger to take over her, the anger and hatred her mind held against Terrance for years which only built up over time, finally taking over. 

"Fuck you!" Gwen shouted, her sneakers squeaking against the wood floor as she ran out of the door slamming the door behind her as she ran into the dark night. She listened to the muffled shouts of her father as she ran, puddles of rain and mud splashing against her shoes.

Fuck you. A million times fuck you. 

Gwen was going to find her brother.

________

"So then I added sal- Robin are you even listening?" Finney groaned as he turned around to see Robin who was clearly spaced out, sitting at their dining table with Vance's suitcase in front of him. This made Finney upset, he walked over to the table and sat down, brushing the flour and various other powders off his apron he wore.

"Robin, you can't just stare at that thing everyday for the rest of your life.." Finney muttered sadly. Ever since the morning the two escaped the Manor and Vance passed, Robin hadn't been the same, although, neither was Finney. 

"You deserve to know the truth." Was one of Vance's last sentences, these words haunted Robin every day. The truth, the truth of what? Robin could never bring himself to open the suitcase, he was scared what he would find, what documents he would read. 

"I know." Robin muttered, gazing into Finney's saddened eyes.

"I think I'm going to open it." Robin added, pressing a gentle hand against the lid of the aged leather suitcase, sighing.

"It might hold some valuable information." Finney spoke, trying to lighten the mood as he scooted his chair in, eagerly waiting for Robin to open the suitcase.

"You're right.." Robin said, slightly smiling. 

"Okay. I'm doing it." Robin spoke hesitantly, but opening the suitcase latches, opening the suitcase revealing its contents. 

In the suitcase there was a pile of documents, a gun, and a necklace. Robin grinned sadly, picking up the necklace and admiring its beauty as it shimmered against the sun. Robin pulled it over his head, allowing it to dangle over his neck, he wore as a tribute to Vance. He became teary eyed, wiping the tears from his eyes before sighing and grabbing the next thing: the documents. 

He flipped to the first page, normal things. Stuff about his victims, laws he has broken, his legal information, but the second page revealed many things Robin wish he never knew.

"Oh.. oh my god." Robin trembled, his mouth open as he dropped the paper onto the aged wood table. 

"What..?"

"Vance.. he wasn't a student.. he ran the manor."

________

a/n leaving yall with hella questions because im mean like that

Editor Priah's A/N) Can we appreciate how beautiful Milo's writing is :( ?!