𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕 - Followed You Home, And Now I'm Here.

𝘢/𝘯
𝘰𝘮𝘨 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳!!
________

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

Watching the boy I had once loved carry a dead body in his arms in the darkness of the moonlight brought me to thinking a lot of things. It made me wonder if everything I've trusted him with, everything I've told him, was a big mistake. Was he the reason all these kids have been disappearing? Was his 'runaway' or 'abduction' or whatever bullshit fucking story our civilization is deciding to go with all some fib? A set up? Why? Just why is this happening? Why to me, and why to my small shitty town? It's because we're more vulnerable, isn't it?

If nobody is going to even attempt to look into it, I might aswell take it upon myself to do it. I mean hell, the culprit is practically right in front of me.
________

I crouched low, watching Robin walk off towards the outskirts of the town, leaving it. I crept against a house's outer walls, keeping a sharp eye on the boy. He was walking a little too calmly. As if he hadn't just done anything.

I may not be wearing my glasses, but I'm pretty positive Robin killed Billy. No hesitation in it too, just a knife to his neck and slash. He was gone. Sorry, I'm still freaked out.

I followed him for ten, maybe fifteen minutes. The frogs of the outskirts croaked and hopped, leaving small trails of mud and gunk behind them. My shoes crinkled against the fallen leaves but Robin hadn't noticed. But then, out of nowhere I saw something completely bizarre. It was this huge building. Like a mansion, but it had this symbol on it. It looked like some gothic college, except I doubt any aspiring college student would even set foot in that hellhole.

But then, as Robin stepped inside, closing the door behind him, these 2 men in suits spot me, and they shouted.

"GRAB THE BOY!"
One yelled.

"Kid, you're not supposed to be here."
The other said.

I remember being tackled, hit with a shovel, being knocked unconscious.
________

"And that's how I ended up here."
Finney spoke to the man infront of him. Finney was tied to a wooden chair in a dark room only cluttered with the chair he was tied to, a desk, another chair, himself, and the man, who interrogated Finney, who was allianced with The Manor.

"Is that the true story or are we going to have to go through this again."
The man spoke, almost annoyed as he pulled a knife out of his pocket, sliding it onto the table.

"Because if you bullshit me one god damn more time, I will gut you right here right now like a pig."
He hissed, now standing as he leaned over the desk.

"No, I swear! I'm telling the truth!"
Finney pleaded.

"Get him out of my sight."
The man snarled, as a body guard grabbed Finney by the back of his shirt, dragging him to the solitary confinement wing of the manor, the wing inwhich would never be visited, for the prisoners were at times dangerous.

Finney wasn't dangerous, he just wanted the truth.

The truth of what really happened to his best friend.