𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙 - RUN PIGLET, RUN.

Griffin and I sat under a moonlit tree, not too far from town, from home. The stars above glistening and bright, lighting the sky oh so slightly so we could only faintly see eachother. We studied a sheet that had listed our commission, to murder Matty.

Matty has always been obnoxiously annoying. He's a bully, really. He's been picking on Finney for as long as I've known him, 4 years.

I've always been on the fence about Finney, I can't really tell if my feelings for him are romantic or if he's just a really close friend of mine. Though if I did have romantic attraction, I don't think I'd ever be able to bundle up the courage to express it. It would just be my 'stupid little secret'.
__________

𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

"Huh.. weird."
Griffin snarled, squinting at the silky white sheet of paper that was pressed against his finger tips.

"What?"
I asked, peeking over Griffin's shoulder to try and read the small text that was printed to the sheet.

"It doesn't say anything about.. turning him. Just to kill him."
Griffin said, looking back up at me and setting the paper on his lap.

"Is that not normal?"
I asked, being new to this whole charade.

"No, not at all! Infact, I've never had a commission quite like this!"
Griffin replied, eyes wide, gesturing to the paper on his lap.

".. How many commissions have you had, then?"
I asked, I felt uneasy, I noticed. I felt hungry. Griffin glanced at me, then sighed.

"I don't count anymore."
He answered, clearly unsure about something.. as if he was hiding something.

"Anyways, we should get going."
He added, snapping out of whatever mysterious trance he was just in, standing up.

"The rules to this are easy, distract him, say his name, freak him out, whatever you do, make sure he doesn't go far."
Griffin spoke, walking towards the town.

"How do we even know where he is?"
I asked, running to catch up with Griffin.

"I can track him."
Griffin laughed. I guess vampires had way more abilities than I expected.

"Well, we have a tracking device on him, at least."
Griffin added, to insure I didn't get my hopes up.

"Tracking device?"
I questioned.

"It's a micro chip it tells us where he is, and infact he's right outside of the mini market as we speak, but not for long so let's get going!!"
Griffin spoke, now running towards the town.

We made sure to stay in the alleyways and shadows of the town to insure we wouldn't get caught in the act of murder.

And thats when we spotted him, there was Matty.

"Distract him."
Griffin whispered, disappearing into pure air.

"Matty."
I spoke, which made him turn around in confusion. studying the space behind him, just to see nobody.

I focused my mind on being transparent, my body began to go clear, it began to disappear. Once I was sure I was completely hidden, I slid out of the alley, following Matty not far behind him.

"Matty."
I whispered in his ear. He jolted up, which made me stumble backwards.

"WHOS THERE?!"
He yelled, voice cracking. I decided I'd conduct a little experiment. I lifted my arm, pressing my hand against his shoulder to see if it would do anything, which it did.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"
He shouted, now running. I then heard a second voice, Griffin's.

"Don't run, Matty!"
Griffin spoke, in his sweet childlike voice. He then appeared out of nowhere, running behind him, with something in his hands. It was black, bulky, and seemed heavy. Thats when I realized, that was a gun. Griffin had a gun.

Before I could process anything, I heard a loud 'pow', and then I saw Matty fall to the ground. And all of the sudden I felt that feeling I felt during my lesson, if I didn't drink Matty's blood, I'd die a second time. My body took control, dashing towards Matty's bleeding corpse. I leaned down, burying my mouth into his bleeding corpse, slurping on the red, glistening blood.

"Robin come on."
Griffin spoke, tugging on my shirt making me stumble back. Griffin through the gun on the floor, watching parts of it shatter off its figure, onto the cement.

Griffin grabbed Matty by his foot, dragging him against the cement leaving a trail of blood behind us as the sirens rang through the town, cops must've heard the screaming and shooting.

We found ourselves at a river, looking down at Matty's dead corpse.

And with no emotion, Griffin dumped him into the river, watching it float down the stream.

𝘢/𝘯
𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯! 𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 :) 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨!