Halloween 2

Nicki's POV:

Turning I saw some guys fighting by a downed chocolate fountain. Security quickly grabbed them and walked them out as Mama cursed them both out. Thankfully the fountain wasn't too broken and the floor wasn't carpeted. Housekeeping came in to get the chocolate as everyone crowded the dance floor for the twerk off. Curious I squeezed my way through and saw Mama, Daddy, Aunt Solo, Coi and some others were in the middle. Mama was throwing it back on Daddy about to win her own contest and Coi was going off. I saw Mommy come through when Aunty Mel who was eating a meatball skewer and talking.

I started over as Coi saw Mommy and started to twerk on her. I was shocked but 'Big Nicki' came through and I knew I'd have to check a bitch.

I grabbed Peaches hand and pulled her to the middle more and away from Coi and pulled a nearby chair over and had her sit. I bent over and twerked on her and gave her a lap dance. The room went up as Peaches was getting treated and I saw Rob and Suga standing in surprise with their phones out as Aunty Mel was cheering me on. I was pretty much dry humping her in the seat and was horny and Suga looked like she was about to explode.

I got up grabbed my ankles and popped my pussy dead in her face. I shocked when I was pushed over when Peaches shoved her face in my pussy and tongue deep inside of it. I screamed and quickly got up and looked around wildly at the room that had erupted into utter chaos. Rob had gotten to us and I felt super embarrassed and ran out of the room unluckily not avoiding getting groped by some of the assholes in the crowd. Up in our block of rooms, I took of my costume and took a shower and cried. I wasn't upset at Peaches but I just felt really weird and couldn't understand it.

I was sitting on the bed collecting myself when Mel came in. She sat with me and we talked and she relaxed me. I was hungry and was happy when Mel ordered us pizza. I was truly tired and brushed my teeth before going to bed.

It was really dark and late in the night when Rob woke me up. She asked me to come with her and I nodded. I got up and followed her out and across the hall to the other rooms. Inside, the lights were low and the room was toasty warm. It felt good as I was feeling cold. I heard mumbling and saw Suga and Peaches together bound on the bed, gagged, and blindfolded. They were covered in oil, welt marks, hickies, and both had vibrators shoved deep in their pussies with just the pink tail of it hanging out.

"Peaches crossed the line by showing the public how much she loves her Baby when getting up and going to the room should have been the move. As for Suga, she's just a freak and I like having control. Now, you owe Suga three swats but I'm sure she'll like more."

Rob gave me the small heart shaped rubber paddle and I bit my lip and gave Suga a light slap before getting an idea. I grabbed a nearby candle and blew it out. Waiting for a few moments I carefully poured the hot wax down onto Suga's ass being sure to avoid her pussy. Rob grinned and carefully grabbed me by the neck and started to give me a hickie calling me, 'Her mini me.' Suga moaned in pleasure and actually squirted from the pleasure. It was sexy and I decided not to hold back. I reached my arm back and paddled her big juicy ass for two minutes. Pay back for the month of terror she put me through with her props and scary movies. Suga moaned and her pussy leaked from the little paddling. Rob smiled and grabbed an ice cube and started to rub it over Suga's ass while I went over to the head of the bed and took off the blindfold and the gag. I sat in front of her and undid my robe exposing my naked body.

"You have the perfect form for this right now. Good form."

Peaches launched head first into my pussy before my head could hit the pillow behind it. Eating like a feast, I was almost overwhelmed with pleasure. Carefully and sweetly caressing her cheeks and hair I was enjoying her fucking me with her tongue and watching Rob spank Suga and choke her while taking her at the end of the bed. Peaches ate me out for an hour and them some and before I was tired and wanted to go back to sleep. I helped her out of her constraints leaving her to collapse on the bed while I went to fill the giant spa tub. I put in bubbles and got the towels ready and turned on the jets. I went back to help Peaches in the tub and Rob helped Suga in and we let them soak while we cleaned up.

Rob checked in with me and said that no one was allowed to have their phone outside of close family and no one had any footage of what happened. I was relieved. I had a cupcake from the party and started to watch TV in the living area while Rob showered. Soon everyone dragged into the living room. They looked cute in the orange and black pajamas that Suga had brought and she dressed me in the orange and black onesis she got me. I fell back into little space and she took me to brush my teeth before we went back to crash in the other bedroom suite that held two Kings that Daddy had pushed together earlier. Mama went to sleep immediately and Daddy the same. Mommy, with her top down and breasts out hugged me and apologized for what happened at the party and just said she was horny and couldn't hold it anymore. She promised to mind herself and her urges and that she would buy me something to make up for it. I nod, latched on and eyes heavy. I was happy I was finally getting what I wanted which was my Mommy back and my milky.

--

Beyonce's POV:

Nika little giggles were so cute as my Mom was pretending to not know where she was while she looked for her. It had been two days since the party and we were back in our routine, Rob and Suga at work and me and my Baby at home. My Mom was easing back into a relationship with Nika and I was grateful that it was working out. Nika was okay with her watching her while I went to the post office this morning and got a hot tea, my tongue was still sore from our Halloween night but worth it.

Nika squealed as my Mom found her and tickled her in place before she popped up from behind the couch.

"Mommy, Mimi Tina found me!"

"I see, you should go grab your stuffie and let's get ready to go to lunch."

'Yay! Nobu!"

Nika ran off and My Mom walked over and smiled.

"I'm so happy she's happy, especially after the party."

"I know. I'm glad you came over."

"...Bey can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Did you see what Coi posted online about you and her?"

--

sorry for the cutoff not intentional.

thoughts/comments??

excuse all errors!

--