🧡 Ruri-chan 🧡

Context: You and Leviathan are both full-time streamers. Lately you haven't been going out as much. You are bored out of your mind when Levi suddenly tells you that you're both going to be going out on the weekend. What has he planned for the two of you?

Request made by: Samuels_a_simp

🧡

Leviathan stretched in his gamer chair. He'd almost been streaming a new horror game he bought for over two hours on his twitch channel. He had been enjoying streaming so far but was progressively growing fatigued.

As he tapped upon his keyboard, he pondered whether he should end his stream soon.

"Hey, guys, I'm thinking of ending this stream soon. I've been enjoying this game so much but man, I'm getting soo tired. I may need to sit back and relax once this is over and done with." Levi groaned to his PC.

The demon had become well-adjusted to living in the human world. He moved in with (M|n) two years ago. At first, he was unsure of how he wanted to make a living so he could pay his half of the rent. He ended up deciding that he would become a streamer full-time.

Levi debated on whether to become a streamer for ages because he was extremely nervous about showing his face online. The one who convinced him to pursue this dream that he was always unsure about was his one and only (M|n).

When (M|n) came to the Devildom as an exchange student, he was already a small-time streamer. He wasn't as popular as he was now.

(M|n) encouraged him to spread his wings a little and try streaming out since he was interested in it. He was such an angel. (M|n) showed him the ropes when he decided that he did want to try this out.

The male was extremely helpful about how to stream online and he even made him a virtual avatar which he could use on his channel so he wouldn't have to show his actual face!

Levi was a wreck at first when he attempted to stream. He got very anxious when he processed the fact that there would be strangers on the other side of his camera who would be watching his every move, judging whatever he did, whatever he said.

(M|n) was always close by whenever he broke down from being too nervous. The human never judged him for becoming emotional, and instead he just stood by his side, embracing him gently until he felt better.

One day, (M|n) gave him advice that to this day he still used to help counter his anxiety whenever he was streaming. He hadn't completely gotten over his nervousness when it came to streaming but he still tried his best to pump out quality content.

Thanks to (M|n), Levi's own channel had grown significantly and so had his confidence. He struggled a bit with his channel when he decided to move with (M|n) to the human world once the exchange programme came to an end.

It was weird not being able to sit in his huge room anymore but he would much prefer losing his bedroom over losing (M|n) though he would never admit that. . .

The human and he had grown very close as the exchange programme went on. Soon enough, the duo discovered that they had deep feelings for each other. So deep that Levi nor (M|n) could bear to be apart.

Leviathan took a long time to get used to sharing a bedroom and an apartment with (M|n) but as time wore on, he finally felt relaxed and happy in this new environment, and so he decided to pick up streaming again and this time he would make it his proper job so he could earn money for their rent.

He was honestly shocked when he came back online and there were so many people who were asking where he had been and why he hadn't posted in months. When Levi told (M|n) about this the human just smiled and informed him that it was because he was a very good streamer. Leviathan highly doubted that that was true but nonetheless, he decided that he would continue streaming and hopefully gain an even more bigger audience.