Chapter 3

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Recap of the last chapter:

"I seriously need to help her. She's cute tho." He muttered and slithered his arms behind your knees and head picking you up.

"I hope Urokodaki-San won't mind your presence." He muttered going back to the small house with you in his arms.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

"Great! They are busy training!" Sabito whispered in joy and went to a small room

"Great! They are busy training!" Sabito whispered in joy and went to a small room. He came out of the room after leaving you in there.

"I expect a good reason for skipping the training today," Urokodaki spoke suddenly making the boy jump in surprise. "GYAH!! What was that for Urokodaki-San?!" 

"Speak!" He demanded crossing his arms and glaring at Sabito.

Before Sabito can open his mouth to reply, A raven-haired boy entered the small house. "Sabito! Where were you?! You promised me that you will spar with me today!" He pouted.

"Sorry for that Giyuu. I was busy bringing an injured girl here!" He said.

"A girl?" Giyuu grinned widely because he can now tease his best friend with this.

"Why are you..." He paused for a second now understanding why was he giving a mischievous smile. "I-It's not what you think! And quit making that face!" Sabito yelled with his red face. "Then why are you blushing?"

"I'M NOT!"

While they were bickering with each other, Urokodaki have already left to get a doctor after checking upon your condition.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

"She will be fine. She strained herself exceeding her limits while receiving injuries. Just make sure she takes proper rest and nutrition for the upcoming two weeks." The doctor said as she prescribed medicine. "I'll take my leave now." Urokodaki nodded and soon, she left.

"When will she wake up?" Sabito asked. Giyuu gave him a small mischievous smile. "Why do you ask that? Do you perhaps... care?" He let out a smirk as Sabito's face flushed red at that question. "And you are blushing." 

"I SAID I'M NOT!!"

"YOUR FACE SAYS SO!!" Giyuu laughed and ran out of the house. "COME BACK AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN COWARD!!" Sabito yelled chasing behind him.