Chapter 10

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Recap of the last chapter:

"He's strict when it comes to our well-being," Sabito muttered as Giyuu nodded.

"Yeah yeah. Now go to sleep."

"(Name)!" They wined.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

The next day, you were with them to train them

"Then swing it downwards to perform the eighth form: Waterfall basin."

"Like this?"

"Apply more force. This form is specifically useful when you are falling from a height."

You are teaching them the ten forms of water breathing with extra details so they can catch up to you. And you are sure this will take extra time since it's not that easy to learn them. In your case, your breathing was already beginner level so all you had to do was physical training. So you had no problem performing those forms.

"Ok."

"And try not to break the sword."

"We won't!"

You sat nearby, watching them train with determination. Then Sabito got your attention as he looked at you with a bright smile and jogged toward you.

"What's the matter?" You asked as he sat beside you.

"Nothing." He replied as he laid his head on your lap. "It's just all of us are growing older, and to me, it feels weird. And it feels weird for me to be a twelve-year-old." Yeah. He's twelve now.

"Maybe our mentality matures with our age. And you went so deep that it's hard for me to explain, Sabito." You chuckled. "And speaking of our ages, my birthday is next month if you don't know." You spoke, stroking his soft hair.

"Then I will arrange our date in a town nearby." He muttered softly.

"No need to go that far, silly. Stargazing is fine." You chuckled, flicking his forehead.

"Ow. But I would do anything for you." He pouted. "But not that far to put yourself in danger. I don't want to see you hurt, you know." You said.

"And may I know what you love birds are doing right now?" Urokodaki spoke startling you and Sabito.

"No..nothing. I'm going back to training." Sabito let out a nervous laugh and quickly left you alone with Urokodaki.