Chapter 25

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Recap of the last chapter:

"Huh? To Sabito and Giyuu you say?!!" Your tone turned excited.

He nodded and then set off.

"YES!!!" You yelled running after flying Chiko.

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

"(Name)? Wait she's here!!"

"Really?!!"

Giyuu had already run to you before he could answer Sabito's question.

"(NAME)!" He yelled, tackling you in a welcome embrace. "GIYUU!!!" You yelled returning the hug. "Ah! We're here Sabito!" You shouted once your eyes landed on his walking figure.

"Eh? (Name)?" His eyes widened like cats once he saw you there.

"(NAME)!!" He yelled running toward you and joining the hug. "You actually came to visit!! Thank you!!" He exclaimed and then let you leave.

You then tried to let go but Giyuu, like the clingy person he is, wouldn't leave your waist since he was hugging your lower body.

"I promise we will hang out." You said, and he immediately let go of you and stood to his feet again. "Good boy." You chuckled ruffling his raven hair.

"Come on! Let's train till the day is over!" You exclaimed but Sabito and Giyuu frowned in disapproval. "Come on! It will be fun with you!" You convinced them but since they didn't want to break your happy mood, they agreed.

You weren't wrong that the training would be fun. You three indeed had fun while occasionally joking randomly which resulted in a burst of laughter in the atmosphere.

Chiko was sitting on the nearest tree branch having a restful nap as laughter and excited cries were heard in the background.

In no time, the sun's glorious day of shining brightly was over, which gave the moon and the stars a chance to shine at their brightest.

"We should head back now," Sabito suggested as he looked over at the sun setting on the horizon. You and Giyuu nodded in agreement and began walking away with Sabito right after.

Out of habit, you three raced to the house as soon as you spotted it from a distance. "I WIN!!" Giyuu yelled in victory.

"Yeah yeah. You win." Sabito muttered rolling his eyes. Normal behavior for kids to act after they lose so it was nothing out of the ordinary for you, while you cheered for him.