Chapter 4

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

Recap of the last chapter:

"Training? I guess we have to go back or Urokodaki-San won't spare us." Sabito said as he dragged Giyuu away. You let out a small smile as they start to train together.

"Once this is over, I'll return, Ka-San, Tou-San."

━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━

You returned to the house

You returned to the house. Nothing around was interesting with no one around. It bored you. Since there was nothing for your mind to be busy on, thoughts took over.

'....'

'....'

'....How would they even kill my family if they don't know them?....'

While you were deep in your thoughts, you failed to notice the others' presence in the room.

"... me)... Are you there? (name)!" Sabito's voice snapped you out. "Huh?" You spoke surprised by his presence. "Training has finished already?" You asked.

"What do you mean? It's already nighttime. Maybe you were just too focused on your thoughts (name)." Sabito chuckled at your confused expression.

"Say, (name). What were you thinking about?" Giyuu asked as he sat next to you. "Speaking of which, the Emperor doesn't know much about me nor about my family. So it's safe to assume I can go back." You said as hope start to build up.

"I think he said that to scare you to ever leave!" Sabito said. "Too bad. I'll miss you." Giyuu pouted sadly.

Urokodaki came back to his house only to see you three chatting happily near the fireplace. He let you all be and went ahead to cook dinner.

"And with that, I'll be leaving tomorrow!" You exclaimed with your arms fisting up in the air.

"May I know the reason for a sudden change of decision?" Urokodaki asked as he filled the bowl with delicious food. "The Emperor can't find me since he doesn't have any data on me and my family. So I decided to go back." You said with a wide smile.

You were too excited to meet your family again so you couldn't contain your happiness. The room got radiated with your feelings which made the room much more lively than ever. Even Urokodaki can smell the immense scent of it in the air.

He didn't want to crash down your feelings but he couldn't put your and your family's lives at risk either. "You can't go back." He said.