2 years later

Sayomi's pov

"Everyone, line up to preform the transformation jutsu." Iruka said.

Great job Naruto, thanks to you, we all have to do the transformation jutsu...

When it was my turn I succesfully into Ibiki. Iruka complimented me and I poofed back to my normal self. When it was Naruto's turn, he turned himself into a naked girl, causing Iruka to have a nosebleed. I held in my laughter, but a weird chuckle came out, only heard by someone next to me.

Iruka scolded Naruto and said he was going to have to clean up the Hokage's faces. After that, he announced the graduation exam was tomorrow.

After class, I walked home with Shikamaru and Chouji. I never really hang out with girls, since most of them were Sasuke fangirls. They had seriously asked me on my first day or I liked Sasuke.

One thing's for sure: I did not like Sasuke. I have never even had a real conversation with him.

At home, I saw Ibiki reading a book at the table. "What are you reading?" I asked. He looked up and closed the book.

"Sayomi, I've got news for you." he said. "I have decided to adopt you."

I smiled. "Really?" I asked happily. "How should I call you from now on then?"

"You can call me whatever you like." he replied.

*the next day*

We heard we had to do the clone jutsu. I saw Naruto completely freaking out, Sasuke keeping his emotionless face and Shikamaru looking bored. Of course all girls except for Hinata and me, were staring at Sasuke.

I was the last one to take the exam. I went to the room and was told how many clpnes I had to make. I succesfully created three clones and got a headband.

I walked outside, with my headband tied to my wrist. I saw Naruto was sitting on the swing, not having made it. Poor Naruto...

I went to a BBQ restaurant with Shikamaru and Chouji. As I expected, Chouji ate the most. "I hope I'll get a nice team tomorrow..." I muttered. "The three of us in a team would be nice..."

Shikamaru nodded. "Yeah." he said. "How about you Chouji?"

Chouji nodded. "Yeah, that would be great!"

I nodded and grabbed my glass with water. "Let's toast on us becoming genin and hope for the best!"

*the next day*

I put on my blue kimono style top with a strap on my waist. The back was longer than the front and I wore black pants with a weapon pouche on the right leg. I braided my light blue hair and left the house.

Arriving in the classroom, I sat down next to Shikamaru. I noticed Shikamaru was talking to Naruto.

Wait? What the hell is Naruto doing here?

"What are you doing here Naruto, you didn't even pass the exam." Shikamaru stated.

Naruto touched his headband. "I passed, believe it!"

When Sakura and Ino came in, they were obviously holding a competition for who could sit next to Sasuke. "Maybe Sasuke doesn't want to sit next to neither of you." I muttered.

"You do like him, don't you?! You want Sasuke-kun for yourself, don't you?!" Ino exclaimed.

"Whatever, go do whatever you want with your 'Sasuke-kun'." I replied lazily.

Ino and Sakura ended up probably wanting to beat me to a pulp. Just as they wanted to punch me, what I totally could block, they saw Naruto's and Sasuke's lips lock. They scolded Naruto, who was gagging, just like Sasuke. "Man, fangirls are such a drag..." Shikamaru muttered.