Special chapter #2

Pizza

This'll be a short chapter (filler)

---

Sayomi's pov

I was in Naruto's house, going to eat dinner with him. I always felt sad for him about the fact he always had to eat alone. "Naruto, I'll cook for you today." I told him.

"You can cook?" Naruto asked. "I didn't know that!"

"Why did you think I couldn't cook?" I asked him in return. "Just because I haven't told you doesn't mean I can't do it."

"What are we going to eat?! Ramen?!" Naruto exclaimed. "Please tell me it's ramen!"

"Naruto, why don't you stay here while I cook? You'll see when I serve it." I told him before I went to the very small kitchen.

Naruto's pov

I was really excited when Sayomi offered to cook for me and make sure I wouldn't eat alone today. I was dieing to know what she was going to cook, hoping it would be ramen.

After a while, she came out of the kitchen, holding two plates with something round on them. "So what did you cook, Sayomi-chan?!" I asked her immediately.

"Pizza." she replied, putting the plates on the table. She sat down beside me, holding a sharp knife.

"What's pizza?" I asked.

Sayomi's pov

Okay, I could've seen that coming, but it was still disappointing Naruto didn't know what pizza was. The only reason I know what pizza is and how delicious is is, was because my adoptive parents once took us to Italy. "Pizza is delicious." I answered his question honestly. "That's all there is to say about pizza."

Naruto gave me a puzzled look before readying his chopsticks. I stopped him. "You can't eat pizza with chopsticks, Naruto!" I told him. "This is how you eat pizza." I cut my pizza in four pieces, grabbing one piece afterwards and ate it.

"You use your hands?" Naruto asked.

"Yup." I said, enjoying my pizza. I had added extra cheese, I love cheese.

Naruto cut his pizza in four pieces too and took a bite from one. "This is delicious, Sayomi-chan!" he said.

"Thank y--"

"But nothing can top ramen!"

---

Told ya, short chappy, but I hoped you liked it anyway!

-x Crartistic