Back again the third exam

Deidara's pov

As soon as we got back to the hideout, Sayumi claimed the couch and layed down without thinking about others. Konan was surprised we were so early. "You're early." Pein stated. "What happened?"

"Deidara was recognized and locked up, so Hidan and I needed to rescue him." Sayumi replied, still holding Hidan's head in her arms. I was still carrying Hidan's body, not knowing what to do with it.

"What happened to Hidan?" Kakuzu asked when he entered the room.

"His head got cut off, even though I told him not to lose his head." Sayumi replied calmly.

"I heard that, bitch!" Hidan shouted angrily.

"I'll put his head on his body again." Kakuzu stated before he took Hidan's head from Sayumi. He reconnected Hidan's head to his body.

Sayomi's pov

Ibiki was too busy to train me, so I decided to look for Naruto or someone else to have someone to train with. Anyone was fine at the moment, even duckass.

I later on found Kakashi and Duckass on a training ground, doing a lightning style jutsu. "Yo, what kind of jutsu is that?"

"What are you doing here, loser?"

"That's none of your business, Duckass."

"Shorty."

Before I could punch him in the face, Kakashi stopped me by holding me before I could reach my arm out far enough to reach Sasuke's face. "How did you find us?" Kakashi asked.

"I was just randomly walking around, looking for someone to train with. Oto-chan is too busy." I replied, while continuing glaring at Sasuke. "Could you train me? Even if it's just for today or tomorrow?"

I gave Kakashi the sweetest face I had, hoping he would say yes. Sasuke obviously didn't want me to be here too, I guess he thought I was annoying or something. Maybe he was mad about me punching him, accusing him of being gay and all my insulting.

"Fine." Kakashi replied eventually. "I'll let you train with us. But no attacking each other."

I glared at Sasuke, who didn't seem to be pleased with this. "Come on Sasuke, I'm sure we'll get along just fine!" I said sarcastically.

Kakashi sighed. I guess he didn't know what to do with us. "Kakashi-sensei, I think we've got a visitor." I stated when I saw a familiar redhead standing behind Kakashi.

Kakashi turned around and looked at the redhead. He asked him what he was doing here right after.

"I came to kill Sasuke." he said without showing emotion.

"I won't let you." I said. "He's still my teammate."

"There's no need for you to defend me, shorty." Sasuke said. I narrowed my eyes at him. Those stubborn Uchiha's never learn, do they?

Eventually, he left, leaving us alone again, leaving us to mind our own business.

A month later

Ibiki's pov

It was already quite late and Sayomi still hadn't woken up yet. Knowing her, getting ready could take long. I went to her room and I wasn't surprised to see her laying in bed. She layed on her stomach, one leg half out of the bed and her arms above her head, which was burried in her pillow.

"It's time to wake up." I told her, making her jump up in surprise.

She looked at me. "Oto-chan, how late is it?" she asked sleepily.

"It's half past 11. Get dressed if you don't wanna be late for the third exam." I told her before I left the room.

Sayomi's pov

As soon as I realized how late it was, I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I got dressed and looked into the mirror. Looking into the mirror, I saw a sleepy face with messy hair, falling over the left eye. I used a hairclip to get it out of my face and braided the rest of my hair.

When I entered the living room, I noticed breakfest was ready. I ate it as soon as I could and grabbed my ninja gear. I told Ibiki that I was ready and we left the house, heading towards the stadium.

Wondering who I was going to have to fight, I joined the rest of the genin who were left, standing next to Shikamaru. "Naruto's late, that's unusual." I stated. "He's usualy too early."

"You're worried about him?" Shikamaru questioned.

"A bit. I mean, I expected Sasuke to be late, seeing he's with Kakashi-sensei, but Naruto..." I trailed off.

Naruto suddenly entered the arena and stood next to me. "Where were you?" I asked him.

Naruto laughed sheepishly. "I had a conversation with Konohamaru and he told me there was a faster way, so I used it. But it ended up not being shorter..."

"I'm glad you're here." I stated.

"Where's Sasuke, dattebayo?"

"Not here." I replied. "Probably still training."

*timeskip no jutsu*

Seeing that Sasuke still wasn't here, my match was moved. I had to fight Temari, because she won her match against Shikamaru. All other matches except Sasuke's were already over.

Third person pov

Temari smirked confidentiality, sure that she would win. 'Don't underestimate me, blondie. I may look weak, but I'm not.' Sayomi thought, smirking back at Temari. 

"Begin." Genma said.

Temari immediately attacked, using her van to create powerfull wind guts. 'This is really troublesome, my chakra nature is weak against hers...' Sayomi thought, while trying to think of a way to beat this girl.

"Are you coming out or what?" Temari teased, aiming to lead Sayomi out of the trees.

Sayomi ignored her and thought about a tactic, keeping her environment and chakra levels in mind. She could use genjutsu, or a weak earth barrier to be able to attack her from behind. She decided to try the second thing first.

She made an earth barrier, even though she knew it would be blown away within seconds. Temari only needed one blow to destroy it, but at the time she looled for Sayomi, she was already behind her. She realized it just in time and ducked, letting Sayomi almost crash in a tree. Sayomi focused her chakra into her feet and stood on the tree trunk.

Just when Sayomi wanted to try another tactic, Sasuke and Kakashi arrived in a poof of smoke. "Sorry we're late." Kakashi stated without giving a good excuse. Sasuke's hair had grown and he changed his outfit.

"Great timing, sensei..." Sayomi muttered sarcastically. "I was really busy ya know?"

Sasuke and Kakashi both went up to watch the rest of the match, while Sayomi focussed on her match again.

Sayomi decided to use the diversion again, so she created an earth barrier again. As soon as it was destroyed, she was ready to cast the genjutsu. She casted it and Temari didn't notice it.

Because of the genjutsu, Temari saw Sayomi's movements wrong, so she pointed her attacks to the wrong places, while Sayomi kept walking behind her. As soon as Temari's chakra levels were drained, she had to give up. Sayomi released the genjutsu and ticked Temari on the back. "Good fight." she complimented.

Temari's eyes widened as soon as she realized that Sayomi had used a genjutsu on her to make her drain her chakra levels while she was maintaining the genjutsu. "You too." she said with a hint of embaressment. She was embaressed she lost from the short girl, but she didn't want to admit it.

Next up was going to be Sasuke vs Gaara

---

Cliffhangerr! (I'm so cruel...)

What will happen next chapter? What do ya think?

Question: How do you think Sayomi and Sayumi would be like in the Road to Ninja universe

-x Crartistic