Finding a new master

Sayomi's pov

"He did what?!" I screamed at Tsunade. "He has really turned into a moron!"

Just to clearify things, I was talking about Sasuke. I had heard he left the village to join Orochimaru and that there was already a group after him. "And why wasn't I part of the team who's after him?!" I added.

"STOP COMPLAINING! I'M SENDING YOU AS BACKUP! KAKASHI WILL BE COMING BACK TO THE VILLAGE SOON TOO AND I'LL SEND HIM AS BACKUP TOO!" Tsunade exclaimed angrily, annoyed by my attitude.

"Which way do I have to go?" I asked. Tsunade told me and I headed to the exit to get ready.

"Don't die." Tsunade said.

*timeskip no jutsu*

I came too late. I was able to help out Shikamaru, who was already being helped by Temari. 'So Tsunade-sama wasn't planning this at all! She already had backup!' I thought, still not happy about the fact I wasn't asked for this mission in the first place.

We had failed to bring Sasuke back and I knew already that Naruto wasn't going to be happy about it. Knowing him, he'd probably to try to get up and search for Sasuke immediately.

"Sakura, are you all right?" I asked Sakura, what was a stupid question afterwards. Of course she wasn't okay. She was in love with Sasuke.

Suddenly, I heard Tsunade wanted to see me. I went to her office and asked why she wanted to see me. "Naruto's going to train with Jiraya soon, they're going to leave the village soon, knowing Naruto."

I nodded. "Yeah, Naruto will insist on going as soon as possible..." I muttered. "Why did I need to know that?"

"I know someone who could train you. She knows a lot about your clan and their Kekkei Genkai, but she is traveling from village to village." Tsunade said. "I want you to go with Naruto and Jiraya so you can search for her and train in the meanwhile."

"Really?" I asked. "What's her name?"

"Chiyoko." Tsunade replied.

"Anything you need to warn me for?"

"Her training methods are strict and occasionally painful, but very effective."

A few weeks later

I looked at my alarm and saw it was quite late already. 'Crap, Naruto and Ero-sennin are leaving in ten minutes!' I thought.

I jumped out of bed, got dressed as soon as possible, grabbed my ninja gear and headband and I quickly put everything I'd need in a bag. I rushed downstairs, grabbed some bread, said goodbye to Ibiki and ate the bread on the way to the gate. I came just in time to see them leaving. "Wait up!" I yelled, running towards them.

"Huh? Sayomi-chan?" Naruto questioned. Guess I forgot to tell him about me coming with him for a while.

*timeskip no jutsu* (I'm doing this a lot XD)

It had been a few weeks, and we had arrived in a small town. After some asking around, we found Chiyoko. She had long brown hair and purple eyes. Tsunade had told me she was in her mid-twenties. 

We found her in a cafe, probably having lunch or something. She looked in our direction and kept staring at Jiraya when we came closer. We sat down in front of her, Chiyoko still staring at Jiraya. "Jiraya, what made you look for me?" she asked.

Jiraya signed me to explain why we were here. "My name is Sayomi and I got a hint that you could train me." I said. "Just for a few years."

"Why would I? Who told you about me?"

"Tsunade-sama."

"Well, too bad for you, I have no interest in training a child."

"I'm not a child, I'm a chuunin from the Leaf." I said, trying to get her to train me. I got closer towards her. "I'm the last living member of the Tsukino clan who actually has traits from my clan." I said softly, so only Chiyoko could hear it. "Tsunade-sama told me you know a lot about my clan and its Kekkei Genkai."

"You're still a brat, now leave me alone." Chiyoko said, sounding annoyed.

"Are you always like this?! You're the rudest,  grumpiest, meane--" Naruto started, but I put my hand over his mouth.

"If you're trying to get on her bad side, you're doing it right." I told him. "Insulting her isn't going to help convince her at all."

"Sayomi's right, Naruto." Jiraya said.

"I'll admit, you aren't stupid. Give me proof of your bloodline and I'll test your abilities." Chiyoko suddenly said. "I'll determine from the results if I want to train you."

"When?" I asked.

"Now." she said. "Come with me."

We followed her outside, into the forest. I put off my jacket to reveal my shoulders. "Enough proof?" I asked her, pointing at my bare shoulder.

She tried rubbing the mark off, determining or it was real or fake. "Now for your skills... Show me what you've got, starting with taijutsu."

I had a short taijutsu match with her, Chiyoko totally overpowering me with her inhuman strenght. "Now genjutsu." Chiyoko continued.

I used the hardest genjutsu I could on a Kage bunshin of Chiyoko. When I was done, she actually complimented me. "You're better at genjutsu than I thought..." she muttered. "How's your ninjutsu?"

I was kinda ashamed about my ninjutsu, I only was able to preform some of the easiest ninjutsu everyone should be able to preform. I knew more jutsu, but it wasn't much and I couldn't use them at all.

I showed her some of the hardest jutsus I could do, the hardest one being a C-rank jutsu, but I didn't do it perfectly.

"Well, you aren't exceptionally talented in ninjutsu..." Chiyoko muttered.

"What is that supposedd to mean?" I asked her.

"You suck at it." Chiyoko stated bluntly. "But I've decided I'm going to train you. You do have potential and great chakra control. From now on, you'll be listening to me and you'll be following a schedule. There's a lot of work to do, I want to do it as fast as possible."

'Strict and occasionally painful, huh? It better be effective...' I thought as Chiyoko and I split up with Jiraya and Naruto.

Third person pov

While Sayomi started training with Chiyoko, Sayumi had decided she would keep up with the training she had before, only adding training her Sharingan.

That meant she was going to train firestyle and her Sharinan with Itachi, puppeteering with Sasori and Hidan (Hidan is living test object *evil grin*), her paper attacks with Konan and her underwater fighting and dodging skills with Kisame.

The next two and a half years were going to be very productive for the both of them...

---

Heey lovely peoplezz!

Thanks for keeping up with the story, this was the last chapter of the first part, but there is going to be a sequel, which will be situated in - like you'd expect - in Shippuden.

I'll warn you when I started writing the sequel!

-x Crartistic