Camping time!

Third person pov

All Akatsuki members were sitting around a campfire made by Itachi. Deidara was staring at the hyper active Tobi, Konan was giving Hidan a warning glare to prevent him from cursing in front of Sayumi. Sayumi was talking to Itachi about something, not noticing the tension that was going on.

How it happened?

Flashback

"Tobi! Get back here! I'll kill you!" Deidara yelled throughout the hideout.

"What did Tobi do this time?" Sayumi asked with a bored expression. "What are you making such a fuss about?"

Sayumi looked at Deidara and saw his hair was pink. She bursted out in laughter, which was a rare sight. The closest to smiling she ever came was a smirk. "Oh my oh my, did Tobi die your hair pink? That must be his best prank ever!"

"What did you say?!" Deidara cried out, now directing his anger at Sayumi.

"I have to say, it doesn't look that bad, Deidei, it might even look better." Sayumi joked.

"Sayumi, did you drink sake?" Kakuzu blended in, holding an empty bottle. "You're not yourself today."

"Not that I know." Sayumi replied.

Hidan etered the room, a bit drunk. "I drank that fucking sake! And I put some of it in Sayumi's damn cup." he admitted.

"You did WHAT?!" they heard a female voice shout angrily at Hidan. Konan entered the room, threatening Hidan with her origami. "Don't let a twelve year old drink sake, you idiot. And don't swear in front of Sayumi, it would influence her in a bad way!"

"Don't worry, I'm not drunk." Sayumi stated. "But putting sake in my drink was a bad idea." She sent Hidan a mischievous smirk, when Konan wasn't looking.

"WHAT DID YOU DO, YOU BITCH!"

"HIDAN! CALM DOWN!"

It all ended in a big argument, even Tobi joined. Tobi was chased by Deidara, but Konan was preventing Deidara from using his explosions. When Itachi and Kisame entered, they decided to sit down and watch. Sayumi joined them, also explaining how it came to this.

"SHUT IT! ALL OF YOU!" Pein ordered. Everyone went silent. "We're going on a camping trip, as your punishment."

Flashback end

"Pein-sama, how about some scary stories?" Sayumi proposed. 'I'll scare the crap out of them.' she thought determinedly.

Pein nodded. "Go ahead." he said.

"A man was looking for a certain legend. He was a legend researcher, his job was to determine or the legend was true or not. Right now, he was looking for the ghost of a woman named Sora Shizana. This woman was rumoured to be a fallen angel, blessed with beauty from the outside, but rotten on the inside. The man searched at the location rumours said she was, staying as silent as possible. Suddenly, the wind started to blow harder and harder. He looked around, looking for the source of the wind, which did not feel normal. After looking around five times, he saw a beautiful white haired woman, wearing a white dress. "Come." she told him softly with a sweet voice. While the man was walking towards her, he realized this was the fallen angel of the legend. However, he wanted proof. "Who are you?" he asked her. The woman did not answer. All she did was signing him to go further towards her. When he didn't listen, she appeared in front of him with a mischievous smirk. "Impressive, young lad." she told him. "No one has ever succeeded in not listening to me." The man was scared and didn't know what to do. He ran away, but the woman appeared in front of him again. "My name is Sora Shizana." she told him before taking his soul to hell, where his soul will stay forever." Sayumi said. "There are rumours she's wandering around in this area, right where we're camping. The legend says her only victims were male, females always get away, even if they do meet her."

"AAAH!" Deidara exclaimed, as he jumped up in fear. "THAT WAS SCARY!"

Hidan looked scared, even though he refused to admit it. As expected, Pein, Sasori, Kakuzu and Konan weren't scared. Tobi was running around yelling things like 'please spare Tobi!', Kisame was just like Hidan, scared but denying it. Sayumi held up her hand, making Itachi sigh and pull out some money. "Told ya I could scare them." Sayumi said.

"It was really scary, un!" Deidara said. "And you all did it because of a bet?!"

"Yup." Sayumi replied. "It was Itachi's idea, actually."

"It's already late, we should go to bed." Konan stated, standing up, walking towards her tent. "Are you coming, Sayumi?"

"So... that story..." Hidan muttered.

"I'm not going to tell you or it's true or not, sweet dreams!" Sayumi said before standing up, following Konan to the tent she was sharing with her.

*timeskip no jutsu*

"So, did you have any sleep tonight?" Sayumi teased Deidara. "Or was my story to scary?"

"I've had enough sleep!" Deidara defended himself, but it was obvious to everyone that he didn't sleep at all. He looked horrible, with his hair completely hanging loose.

"He kept talking in his sleep." Sasori said. "He said things like, 'spare me! Spare me!'."
"It sounds to me like ya didn't get that much sleep after all. Ps, nothing about that story was true, I made it all up."

Hidan didn't sleep at all too. After Sayumi told him the same she told Deidara, he reacted very angrily. Konan came in at the right moment, stopping Hidan from attacking Sayumi.

---

This was kinda random, but I hoped you liked it with all its randomness!

FACT ABOUT SAYOMI: Naruto was the first one she told about Sayumi. The reason why she never gave up on her, was because Naruto told her to never give up on her. This is also what made Sayomi eat ramen (her least favorite food) with Naruto when he was just rejected by Sakura

-x Crartistic