Shocking news

Sayumi's pov

I was planning on leaving the island when I was done with what I needed to do, but I ran into the same guy who had kidnapped Sayomi.

"Look who we have here..." he muttered.

"Let's kill her"

"O-or we could..."

"We're not running away, now let's kill her."

Akihiro stood in a fighting stance, so did I. "Before we start, I need to tell you something." he said.

"What?!" I hissed back.

"I didn't just make Sayomi faint, I also took something from her." he said. "Her good memories of you."

"That means..." Sayumi muttered. 'She'll be willing to kill me.' she added sadly in her mind.

Third person pov

While Akihiro was trying to lure out a reaction from Sayumi, making her act recklessy from hatred, Sayumi's hatred indeed grew. While Akihiro was manically laughing and calling himself a genius, she looked up at him.

He looked her in the eyes, surprised by what he saw. Instead of the onyx eye he saw before, her visible eye was red. It was the Sharingan.

Akihiro continued his stragedy, but Sayumi was trying to keep her cool and think things through before acting.

Sayumi came up with a stragedy, which was making Akihiro attack her while she would just predict and dodge them. That would make it easier for her to kill him in the end, when he had too little chakra left.

Akihiro attacked her first with a sword, but Sayumi could easily block his attack and immediately tried to kick him, but retreated when Akihiro was about to grab her foot and spin her around.

Akihiro soon found out taijutsu was going to be useless against the ravenette, so he started using ninjutsu on her. He sent beasts made of lightning at her, but she was able to block it partularry with a fireball.

She soon used a fireball to attack Akihiro, but Akihiro used a barrier made out of lightning to protect himself.

"Is that all you can do?" Akihiro taunted. "Even a toddler can do better."

"That must be a really talented toddler then." Sayumi shot back, blocking another one of Akihiro's attacks, kicking him against a tree afterwards.

However, Akihiro soon recovered and tried to land a hit on Sayumi, but Sayumi saw through it and dodged it, getting behind him. She tried to kick him again, but Akihiro was able to dodge it and made sure the distance between them grew.

Akihiro was about to use a jutsu, but because Sayumi was able to look him in the eye, she already knew he was going to use that movie and did it at the exact same time. The two jutsus clashed and the users were totally unharmed.

Akihiro suddenly felt the strain usage of his Kekkei Genkai caused on his body. The downfall of his Kekkei Genkai was that it was extremely hard to master and it put a huge strain on the user's body.

He hated to admit it, but he wanted to run away to safety and recover. He would deal with Sayumi afterwards. Unfortunately for him, Sayumi didn't let him and summoned her puppet. "You want to flee? No way I'm letting you get away." she said, attacking Akihiro with her puppet.

Akihiro was able to avoid being hit, but he felt he was at his limit. He knew pleading wouldn't work against a girl who seemed to have been raised by a group of S-rank criminals. "Try dodge this!" she exclaimed, stabbing his leg with a sword the puppet was holding. "You can't dodge poison, I'm afraid." she added with a smirk.

"I'll find the anti--"

"You won't find the antidote. Only exceptional medical nin can ever make an antidote. I've only heard of one, but I'm afraid she isn't nearby." Sayomi interrupted him, while putting the puppet in the scroll again. "You'll be dead within three days."

"Why?" Akihiro asked, obviously wanting to know why Sayumi made his death so painful and slow.

"Let's say I hate you so much, I wanted to give you a slow and painful death, like you deserve." she replied. "And before you're going to try and make me want to help you in exchange for the return of my sister's memories, I'm not stupid. I know you can't give her back her memories, so I'll have to find my own way."

"Impossible!"

"I will find a way." Sayumi said before she turned around and casually walked away.

"You'll regret your decision to kill me! That way, you'll never find out the truth about your clan!"

Sayumi ignored him, not giving a fuck about that. She told herself she'd find out one way or another. She didn't need help from that piece of garbage.

Sayumi's pov

I walked away, ignoring his insults, which pissed me off, but he was already going to have a very slow and painful death. It was obvious to me by the tone of his voice that he had a lot of pain, but I couldn't care less.

Suddenly, he started laughing like a maniac, telling me he would survive and kill me afterwards. I chuckled at this. He was only fooling himself by saying that.

---

Note: Sayomi and Sayumi are 13 at the moment, so Sayumi awakened her Sharingan quite late, I guess.

I hope you liked this chappy! (Sayumi was so sadistic in it XD)

Are you glad Akihiro is dead - dieing? (That motherfucker deserved to die in my opinion... you'll hate him even more after the next (special) chapter...)

I intended this chapter, but Wattpad deleted like over 900 words when I pressed the 'publish' button :(

-x Crartistic