Hot springs and fishing trips

Sayomi's pov

Tsunade was the Hokage now and I was ordered to meet her. I came into her office and saw Shikamaru was there too.

"You're both chunin from now on." Tsunade said. "You both have been recommended by your senseis."

She handed us both a green vest. "But, Kakashi-sensei only saw half of my match." I said. "Then how can he recommend me as a chunin?"

"Actually, it was Ibiki who recommended you." Tsunade said. "He already told me everything about you being part of the Tsukino clan."

My eyes widened. I didn't see that coming.

*timeskip no jutsu*

That evening, we agreed on going to the hot springs with a large group. The group concisted of Gai's team, my team, team 8 and team 10.

Ino and Sakura picked me up and we went to the hot springs. It was seperated. There was a boy side and a girl side. Ino and Sakura told me to go into one of them, but I noticed it was the one on the boy's side.

"But that's the boy'a side..." I muttered.

Ino and Sakura sighed. "Guess we should use force." Ino said, before both of them started pushing me that way. Sakura was stronger than me, just a little bit, but enough to restrain me for a short period of time. Without them being seen, they pushed me inside the boy's dressing room, quickly closing the door behind me.

I felt a lot of guys staring at me. I looked around nervously, seeing a few six packs of all the male senseis. "What are you doing on this side?" Shino asked. "Why? Because this is the side for boys."

"Long story short, I'm trapped here by Sakura and Ino." I said after I realized I couldn't open the door. "Sakura! Ino! Let me out! Now!" I shouted, but they didn't let me out.

This was just... embarrassing...

"What are you doing here?" I suddenly heard a voice  that I recognized as the voice of Ibiki. Sakura and Ino soon left, leaving me to almost fall on the ground on my face. Luckily for me, Ibiki caught me in time. He gave me a questioning look.

"It's a long story." I said before I went to the girl's side.

Sakura's pov

"Sakura, Ino, why did you do that?" Sayomi asked, sounding surprisingly calm, but with a deadly aura surrounding her.

I tried to explain it in a way that wouldn't make her too angry. "So, did any of them have a six pack?" Ino asked.

"I know you're referring to Sasuke, and no, he didn't have a six pack." Sayomi replied, sounding slightly angrier.

"W-what did they d-do?" Hinata asked Sayomi.

"They pushed me into the boy's room and it was really embaressing." Sayomi said, still glaring at me and Ino. If glares could kill, we'd be dead.

"To who in particular? Naruto? Shikamaru? Or are you in love with another boy?" Ino asked Sayomi, only making our situation worse.

"What are you talking about? I'm not in love with any of them." Sayomi said. "Now shut up about it, or I'll ruin that face of yours."

Ino gulped, realizing how serious Sayomi was.

With Sayumi

Sayumi's pov

We all had a day off, so Kisame had offered to go on a fishing trip. Tobi immediately agreed, unlike me.

Or I was good at fishing? No, I totally sucked at it and Kisame knew that.

It ended up being a fishing trip and the whole time, I stayed close to Konan. After a while, the hook of my fishing rod touched something. When I pulled it up, I saw an Akatsuki cloak on it. I looked around and saw Kisame was missing his cloak.

Itachi raised an eyebrow and asked if I did that on purpose. "No, I didn't do this on purpose." I said. "My fishing skills are just really bad."

"Well, I think they're quite damn good!" Hidan said.

"Deidara, you're scaring the fishes with your bombing." I said, looking at Deidara, who was using explosions to make the fishes swim to him, but it didn't work.

Deidara glared at Sasori, who already had a pile of fish next to him. Instead of using a fishing rod, he used chakra strings.

I tried using chakra strings too, hoping it would go better. It did, and I was able to catch some fish, to everyone's surprise. 'Why didn't I think about this earlier?' I thought. 'This makes fishing much easier!'

I couldn't blame them, in all previous fishingtrips, I would be the only ons who didn't catch anything.

Our fishing trip was ruined when someone recognized us as S-rank criminals and we were forced to leave. "Great, just when all was going well..." I muttered.

The guys who recognized us started to attack us, but we defeated them quite easily. We left soon after, not wanting something like this to happen again.

"Next time, I'll catch more fish than you!" Deidara told Sasori. "I'll show you my methodes work better than yours!"

"They're not. Those explosions you call 'art', are the worst way possible." Sasori replied. "How many times do I have to tell you true art is eternal?"

The two of them ended up in another one of those arguments about what 'true art' was, while Kakuzu was calling Hidan an idiot once again. The only teams who could actually have a conversation without arguing were Pein and Konan and Itachi and Kisame.

They were all a bit weird, but I've been living with them since I was ten, so it had already become normal to me.

---

Don't expect an update soon, I've got a lot of tests next week.

Hope you liked it!

-x Crartistic