Zabuza Momochi

Sayomi's pov

"Sayomi, what's wrong?" Kakashi asked me.

I gagged. "I hate boats." I said with more gags in between. "They make me feel sick. I prefer solid ground."

Walking on the water, fine. Boats, my worst nightmare.

Kakashi gave me a closed eye smile. "We'll be near solid ground again soon. You just need to hold on a little longer."

*timeskip no jutsu*

"There!" Naruto exclaimed, before throwing a kunai in the bushes. "What is it, Naruto?" Sakura asked.

"I heard something." he replied.

"Pick up your kunai." Kakashi ordered. As soon as he did, he came back with a rabbit, who he was hugging and kept apologizing to it.

'Wait a second, isn't that the winter fur? But it's summer...' I thought. Naruto let the rabbit and joined us again. 

Something was going on here, but I didn't know what. What did that whole rabbit thing mean? Before I could figure who could be ambushing us, Kakashi told us to duck.

All of us ducked, avoiding being hit by a huge sword. Seriously, I recognized it as one of the swords of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, but I still didn't understand how anyone could wield it. None other than Zabuza Momochi was standing on top of the sword.

He turned around and faced us. "Kakashi of the Sharingan, am I right?" he asked.

Sasuke's eyes widened. He obviously was surprised Kakashi possessed the Sharingan. "Sharingan? How's that possible?" he muttered.

"Sharingan this, Sharingan that, what is that?" Naruto asked.

I sighed and explained what the Sharingan was. I didn't reveal that much, but Sasuke seemed surprised that I knew that much.

"Who's he?" Naruto changed the subject, pointing at Zabuza.

"That's Zabuza Momochi, demon of the Hidden Mist and one of the Seven Swordsmen." I said before Kakashi could give an answer.

Kakashi added more information before I could add it myself, from what I knew from the bingo book. "You're well informed, short one." Zabuza said, pointing at me.

"Did you just call me short?" I questioned. Dammit, even the enemy is making fun of my lenght.

Kakashi pulled up his headband to reveal his left eye. "I'm going to get to see it with my own eyes." Zabuza said. "I'm honoured."

"You stay behind and protect Tazuna. I'll deal with Zabuza." Kakashi said.

"No way I'm going to let you do all the work, Kakashi-sensei!" I stated in an impulse. "I'm not going to let my comrades die as long as I can help them!"

"Sayomi, stay back. He's too--"

"Too strong? Kakashi-sensei, you haven't even seen the best of me!" I interrupted him, standing next to him. "Please let me help."

"Sayomi, I'm not letting you fight." Kakashi said before starting to fight Zabuza.

'Geez, why do adults always underestimate me?' I asked myself, while not knowing the answer myself.

Suddenly, I felt something sharp touching my neck. I pulled out a needle and stared at it. I felt myself losing conciousness. 'Crap, I'm taken out by a senbon needle. Who the hell threw it?' I thought before passing out.

Naruto's pov

"SAYOMI-CHAN!" I exclaimed before running towards her, who had suddenly passed out.

"What do you think happened?" Sakura asked.

Sasuke shook his head. "I don't see anyone around, so maybe she just fainted from exhaustion." he said.

"Teme! Sayomi-chan doesn't just faint! Believe it!"

"Whatever, dobe. She isn't dead yet."

*timeskip no jutsu*

Sayomi's pov

I opened my eyes and immediately looked into the brigt blue eye of Naruto. "Hey." I said dryly. "Where am I?"

"At Tazuna's house." I heard Sasuke's voice.

"What happened with Zabuza?" I asked.

"He was taken out by a needle and the guy took him." Sasuke replied.

"A needle?" I asked. "I was taken out by a needle too."

"Your sensei's awake." I heard a female voice before Naruto and Sasuke left without me. "Oh you're awake too." the woman continued. "I'm Tsunami, you're Sayomi, right?"

I nodded before getting out of bed. I asked where Kakashi was and went to him. "Zabuza is still alive." I heard Kakashi say.

"How nice of you to start talking about the mission without me..." I said sarcastically. "And how nice of you to just leave without telling me everything."

"I'm sorry Sayomi-chan!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I'm glad to see you're doing fine." Sakura said.

"Don't worry about me, I heal and recover quite fast." I said before turning towards Kakashi. "And what did you do, if I may ask?" 

*timeskip no jutsu*

Naruto's pov

"Climb a tree." Kakashi said. "Without using your hands."

"But how will we do that?!" I asked. Just as Kakashi was explaining how to do that, I noticed Sayomi wasn't here anymore. "Kakashi-sensei, do you think Sayomi-chan is too scared to even try it?"

Suddenly, a kunai landed right in front of Kakashi and I heard a familiar voice behind me. "What were you saying?"

I turned around and looked into a pair of violet eyes. I jumped up, screaming. Then, I noticed she was hanging upside down on a tree branch without using her hands. "SAYOMI-CHAN! HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!"

"Ask Kakashi-sensei." she replied calmly. "He was about to explain it to you anyway." she jumped off, landing on her feet. Shr walked towards the kunai that landed in front of Kakashi and put it in her weapon pouche.

"That kunai was yours?" Kakashi asked.

Sayomi nodded. "I threw it from there." she said pointing at the top of the tree she was in when she was hanging upside down.

After Kakashi explained how to do it, we all tried, but only Sakura succeeded. "This is fun!" she said.

"I know it's fun." Sayomi said, sitting in another tree.

"I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE AWESOME SAKURA-CHAN!" I exclaimed, but Sakura glared at Sasuke.

I need to beat that guy!

----

I know, a bit short, but I'll try to update as soon as possible. I first need to finish some other things for school.

-x Crartistic