Saved...?

Sayomi's pov

I opened my eyes, hoping everything was just a dream and that I would wake up at the ship.

But unfortunately, everything that happened was reality and my hands were tied behind my back while I was laying in a dark room. I couldn't see much, but I saw there was only one small window, revealing the stars. I saw a chair and a source of light coming from another room.

The man who abducted me in the first place, walked out of that room and sat down on the chair next to me.

"She's so pretty... can I kill her, like I did to the rest of her clan?" I heard him mutter.

"B-but--" he commented to himself.

"No, we need her alive." he replied to himself. 

'What's wrong with this guy? Does he have a split personality or something...?' I thought. "What do you want from me?" (AN: normal = personality 1 bolt = persomality 2 italic = personality 3)

"Simple, I need you to help me with something." he replied.

"Why would I ever help you?" I asked him. "You tried to kill my friends and abducted me afterwards."

"I-it s-seems she d-doesn't w-want to h-help u-us..."

"Shut up. If she isn't willing to help us, we'll kill her."

"She will help us, trust me."

"No I won't." I told him. "You're a creep with a split personality and you just said you were the one who killed the entire Tsukino clan."

"She isn't stupid, we found someone with a brain after all..."

"S-someone's h-here..."

"I know. But that doesn't matter."

"Who are you?" I asked. "And what do you need my help for?"

"My name is Akihiro Tsukino, the most skillfull Tsukino who ever lived." he replied, sounding really arrogant. "And you'll know what I need your help for soon enough."

Suddenly, a door opened, revealing a girl of my age, wearing a black cloak with red clouds. I recognized her as Sayumi. "W-what?!" Akihiro shrieked.

"How did she get past the guard dogs?"

I noticed a paper butterfly flyin towards me, landing on the tip of my nose. "How did you find me? And who are you?" Akihiro asked.

"Let's say I was nearby." she replied. "How and why I'm here is none of your business, actually."

"Who are you?" Akihiro asked. "You can't be a Tsukino like her!" He pointed at me.

"My name is Sayumi, and I'm very protective over my sister." she said. "If you don't let her go, I'll kill you."

Akihiro bursted out in laughter. "You can't kill me, foolish little girl."

She smirked. "Now you're certainly going to die." she said before she attacked him with paper. I noticed some of them were paper bombs, but Akihiro didn't seem to notice.

'Why am I sitting here, doing nothing?' I asked myself. 'I need to release myself and help Sayumi out!' I tried to release myself by trying to break the rope with brute force, but I couldn't. After that, I tried using lightning to cut the rope. I accidently hurt my back in the process, but it worked.

I noticed all the paper bombs had gone off, but Akihiro was still alive. "Katon, great fireball jutsu!" Sayumi exclaimed before sending a big fireball towards Akihiro.

I pulled out my blade and focussed my chakra into it. Looking for Akihiro in the smoke, I noticed more paper bombs around the area.

"I'm going to kill her..." I heard Akihiro's voice. "No one insults me like that."

"You're strong, I'll admit, but not strong enough!" he said afterwards, attacking her from behind. "Futon, air bullet!" he exclaimed.

Sayumi was sent flying and crashed into a wall. I tried to attack him, but he noticed me. He grabbed my polse and I felt my chakra levels draining. I fell unconcipus from chakra loss.

Sayumi's pov

"Sayomi!" I exclaimed before attacking that guy again. I heard him say his name was Akihiro and that he was a member of the Tsukino clan. I also heard him say Sayomi was from the Tsukino clan, so that means I'm too.

A grin decorated Akihiro's face, but I was determinate to get it that grin off his face.

"S-she's r-really s-strong!"

"Shut up, you wimp!"

'Seriously? Three personalities in one person?' I thought. 'That's just so fucking ridicilous...'

Akihiro attacked me again, but I dodged it this time. Though my chakra levels were low, I had to defeat this guy, even if it was just temporarely.

I panted and noticed Akihiro was panting too. I smirked, glad I was able to tire him. "You're fun, little girl, but I have to take my leave." Akihiro said. "Farewell, Sayumi."

I closed my eyes and wanted to make a butterfly follow him, but I didn't have enough chakra. It stopped after a while, but I saw a bunch of Leaf ninja coming my way. I stood up and hid. If I would run away, they could run after me and capture me. No way I was going to let that happen.

Sasuke's pov

The seven of us were walking through a dark tunnel, following Kakashi's ninja hound. "This way." he said, pointing at an even darker tunnel.

It led us to a door, which was opened. We entered and saw Sayomi laying on the ground. Unconcious. Looking around, I was glad there was no one else here.

"Sayomi-chan!" Naruto exclaimed, running towards Sayomi. Sayomi didn't respond at all. We all joined him, waiting for Sayomi to wake up.

I was definitely worried, just like everyone else.

Sayomi's pov

When I opened my eyes, I saw many people staring at me. For some reason, I couldn't remember anything that happened the last few hours. The only thing I remembered was a man named Akihiro Tsukino, who said he could help me, if I helped him in return.

"Sayomi-chan!" Naruto exclaimed with tears in his eyes before hugging me tightly.

"Naruto, we should give her some space, she can't breath if you hug her like that." I heard Shikamaru's voice.

"Naruto... did you cry?" I asked.

Naruto quickly shook his head. "No I didn't!" he exclaimed, but it was obvious he was lying. "Dattebayo!"

"It's not a bad thing Naruto." I said. "It isn't a sign of weakness."

"Sayomi, are you all right?" Sakura asked. "Please tell me you're okay!"

"I'm fine, Sakura." I said. "Just a little headache." I added. 'and the feeling I forgot something very important...' I thought.

----

I updated againn!

Hope you liked it! (I hope you liked Akihiro's split personality too (though I really don't mind if you don't like him in general))

I'll try to update soon, but I'm going to try and update 'Shadows of the Past' and 'The Truth that was kept Secret' first.

Btw: if you've got any request for a special chapter (it could be about anything, it doesn't matter if it's random) just tell me in the comments!

-x Crartistic