Fights

Sayomi's pov

I was standing guard before our hiding place. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. Naruto and Sasuke still haven't woken up yet and it didn't look like they were going to soon.

"You call this a hiding place?" I heard a male voice. I saw a guy from the Sound with a smirk on his face. He was followed by a guy with bandages all over his face, only showing one eye, and a girl with long black hair.

"What do you want?" I asked, staring at them, to make sure they couldn't use a surprise attack on me.

"We want Sasuke. And we were ordered to get you too." the young male said.

"Who ordered you?" I replied.

"None of your business, Tsukino." the girl spat out. "You should've remained hiding, seeing that your clan was murdered for their Kekkei Genkai."

Reminder: research when we get out of here.

"I'm not letting you get to Sasuke or Sayomi!" Sakura cried out. "This time, I'll be the one protecting you."

"Sakura, how about we work together?" I offered, but she said I should rest. I protested, but she insisted on it. Not like I really was going to rest, though. I was fine, I heal fast.

After a while of fighting these guys, Sakura was on the losing side. Before the young male could hit her again, someone wearing a green jumpsuit appeared, using a taijutsu technique on the guy. He took him by surprise. "Lee, why?" Sakura asked.

"I'll protect you, no matter what." Lee replied. "I told you that a while ago, didn't I?"

While I was focussing on my fight with the bandaged guy - I was on the losing side, though - Lee was fighting the guy who fought Sakura a while ago. The bandahed guy landed a hit on me, sending me flying. I crashed into a tree and feel on the ground.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed Sakura was being held by the female of the Sound team. I quickly stood up and ran towards her, but before I reached her, she had freed herself by cutting of her hair.

I took a deep breath and thought about how I was going to fight the other guy.

I smirked as I made my way to the bandaged guy again. This time, I was going to win. "You don't give up, do you?" he asked.

"Giving up is just not my thing." I replied before I started making handsigns. "And I don't like losing either."

I caught him in my genjutsu, but before I could strike a hit on him, he broke out of my genjutsu and kicked me away from him. I fell into the place where Sakura and I had left Naruto and Sasuke. Before I could attack again, three more people had arrived. Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji.

"What are you doing here?" Sakura asked.

"I'm not letting you get all the good parts in front of Sasuke-kun!" Ino replied.

"We should get out of here, these guys are dangerous!" Chouji protested.

"It's a drag, but since Ino has revealed herself, we as men should do too." Shikamaru said.

At first, Chouji didn't want to fight, but after one of them called him fat, he was willing to fight them. Ino took care of the girl, but the girl's teammates were willing to kill her if it killed Ino.

*timeskip no jutsu*

Sasuke was breaking the guy's arms and kicked him away from him. After that, he wanted to get to the bandaged guy, but Sakura stopped him and made the flames that had covered his body disappear. The three sound ninja left, leaving their earth scroll.

Third person pov

Sayumi was laying on the couch, not caring or anyone else wanted to sit there. She thought back of what happened in the forest and how they got their scroll.

Flashback

"Seems like we found ourselves an easy target, guys!" a genin from the Leaf exclaimed, pointing at the three Akatsuki members posing as Iwa genin.

"You're highly underestimating us." Sayumi stated with a smirk. "Your fight with us will be anything but easy."

"I doubt that, Iwa nin are easy to take, so I've heard from my dad." another guy from the team of Leaf genin said.

"Too bad for you we're not actually genin." Sayumi stated. "I'll tell you who we are because you won't survive this anyway."

The only female of the team chuckled. "You think we'd believe that?!" she asked. "That's just bullshit."

"Aika-chan, there's something on your shoulder." her teammate said pointing at a clay bird on the girl's shoulder.

"What is it?! Get it off me you baka!" Aika exclaimed while wildly trying to get it off, but she was too late. Deidara had already let it explode, killing the girl as well.

One of her teammates ran up towards Deidara with a sword pointing directly in front of him. Hidan jumped in front of Deidara with a smirk, protecting the blonde bomber from getting hit. The one who wielded the sword smirked, but that didn't last long. His smirk disappeared as snow for the sun when he saw the grey haired guy was still alive.

"H-How?" he asked.

"It's really simple, he's immortal." Sayumi explained. "You can't kill him."

"WHAT?! BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" the boy exclaimed before he was killed by Hidan.

The remaining boy looked like he was going to pee in his pants from fear. "Don't tell me that little one has some killing power too! Please don't kill me!" he exclaimed.

"You're dead meat already." Deidara stated.

"You already signed your death by calling me little, dude. Don't worry, I'll make it quick." Sayumi said, anger radiating from her body.

The boy sweated, wanting to run away, but he couldn't move from fear for the three ninja in front of him. He noticed paper all around him, shaped like shuriken. He realized the short girl in front of him was controlling the paper, but he didn't do anything to stop her, but pleading. "Please, I'll give you my heaven scroll!" he exclaimed.

"Too bad for you I grew up with S-rank criminals." Sayumi stated before she let the shuriken hit him, killing him immediately.

"That was intetesting." she heard a creepy voice behind her. She turned around and saw a pale man with snake like eyes. "Those three were actually three of my henchmen."

"Too bad for you." Sayumi replied without showing emotions. "They're dead now."

The man - Orochimaru didn't decide to fight them, but turned away and left, saying he had business to do. Deidara wasn't happy with this, since he wanted to kill him. They took the heaven scroll laying on the ground and left towards the tower.

Flashback end

'I wonder or Sayomi got in trouble...' Sayumi thought. 'What kind of team is she in anyway?' She knew Sayomi was a Leaf shinobi, she recognized her during the first test, but she didn't know who her teammates were. 'I wonder if she recognized me...'

——

Hope you liked this chappy! Tell me what you think!

-x Crartistic