The written exam

We all got a number and took a seat. I had to sit down next to a girl with dark hair covering her right eye, tied into a low ponytail.

After Ibiki explained the rules, I was already stressed out. Sakura and Sasuke were probably too.

We got the test. I read the first question, but I couldn't solve it. I read the other questions, but I couldn't solve them either. 'Now how am I going to cheat?' I asked myself. I glanced at the girl next to me and saw she was nearly finished. 'Think, there must be a way to cheat.' I kept telling myself.

I got an idea and I hoped I could do it. I was going to distract the person before me, then subtly read the answer and write that down on my own sheet. Just when I needed to find something to distract him, I noticed nine small pieces of paper laying in front of me. There was a small message which said "use this".

I made them into small crops and subtly threw them at the person in front of me. I did make it look like they came from another direction. While he was looking for the source, I quickly read and memorized his answer. I wrote it down and did it again for the second question.

I did the same thing over again until all nine questions were answered. I was finished just before Ibiki announced the tenth question.

"With this question, there will be rules added." Ibiki explained, causing complaints from all examinees. He ignored all of them and continued. "If you decide to answer this question and answer correctly, you'll be able to continue these exams. If you don't answer correctly, you'll be stuck at genin level forever. If you decide not to do it, leave and you can try again next year."

Knowing Naruto, he won't just give up and try anyway. But if he gets it wrong, he'll stay genin for the rest of his life. I wouldn't judge if he decided not to do it.

A lot of genin had already given up and were walking out of the room with their team.

At first, it looked like he was going to raise his hand, but he slammed the desk instead. "I'M NOT RUNNING AWAY! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO STAY GENIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, I'LL BECOME HOKAGE! BELIEVE IT! I NEVER GO BACK ON MY WORD, THAT'S MY NINJA WAY!" he exclaimed, causing everyone else to be surprised.

"Does anyone want to pull back from the exams?" Ibiki asked, but nobody replied. "Congratulations, you all pass."

"What about the tenth question?" the blonde girl from Suna asked.

"That was the tenth question and you've all gave the right answer." Ibiki replied.

"Then those first nine were for nothing!" the girl exclaimed.

"No, they were not. The first nine were to determine your ability to gather information."

??? pov (guess, though it's probably really obvious)

Though those first nine questions were fuckin easy and I was finished really soon, it was a total waste of my precious time. I even helped out someone else with cheating already after I realized what she was planning to do.

Great, just great. This mission to keep an eye on the Ichibi and Kyuubi jinchuuriki is getting more boring the more time passes by... though I'll admit, that blonde Jinchuuriki seems interesting...

My thought were disturbed by a woman crashing through the window.

Why the damn window? Why not use the damn door like normal people?

"My name is Anko Mitarashi, I'll be the proctor for the second exam!" she exclaimed.

"Anko, you're early again." Ibiki stated.

"Was the test so easy? Have you become a softy? There are so many left." the woman said, facing us.

---

Because it's so short, we'll be having an interview with the Akatsuki and team 7.

Team 7

Interviewer: Do you think having a four men squad makes things easier?

Kakashi: That depends on the mission.

Sasuke: Naruto only is a burden to us.

Sayomi: Don't be so mean, Duckass!

Sasuke: Shorty.

Sayomi: *attacks Sasuke, but is stopped by Kakasi warning her not to get into a fight with Sasuke*

Sakura and Naruto both didn't reply, Sasuke ended up being punched by Sayomi, leaving a red mark on his cheek.

Akatsuki

Interviewer: So, how's every day life in the Akatsuki like?

Hidan: That's none of your damn business, now can I use you as a sacrifice to Jashin-sama?

Sayumi: Hidan, maybe you should try to be a bit nicer, but I agree it's none of his business

Me: Good choice to start off with Konoha, dude.

Interviewer: I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!

Me: "any harm will be your own responsibility" That's what the contract says.

The poor man ended up as one of Hidan's sacrifices because Pein gave permission. Rest in peace, dude.

-x Crartistic