Kakashi's decision and annoying monkeys

Sayomi's pov

"I won't send any of you back to the academy. I think you should all quit as ninja's." Kakashi stated.

Sasuke tried to attack him, but Kakashi stopped him and stepped on him. "Don't step on Sasuke-kun!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Why do you think we put you in teams?" Kakashi asked. "Teamwork. Naruto, you were too busy focussing on depending on yourself, you declined Sayomi's offer to work together. Sakura, you were too busy focussing on Sasuke, so you declined Sayomi's offer. Sasuke, you're the worst, you were thinking everyone would bring you down, while working together makes you stronger."

"Then... you had three bells to make us turn against each other." Sakura stated.

"You're right Sakura. The only one who seemed to understand this test was about teamwork, was Sayomi." Kakashi told her.

"I'll give you one more chance. You'll get your lunch, but don't give Naruto any." he said before giving us lunch.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER, I CAN DO DAYS WITHOUT EATING! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto said, but his stomach disagreed by growling.

When Kakashi was gone, Sasuke offered his food to Naruto. "Sasuke-kun, what are you doing?" Sakura asked. "Kakashi-sensei said--"

"He's not here, is he? Besides, Naruto will only be dead last on an empty stomach." Sasuke replied. After his reply, Sakura also offered her food to Naruto, having to feed him because he couldn't use his hands.

Suddenly, Kakashi made a dramatic entrance, freaking all of us out. "You..." he srarted, making it sound like he was angry.

"Pass." he said with a thumbs up.

"But how?" Sakura asked.

"All of my previous students just obeyed my orders instead of feeding their comrade. You see, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi replied. "Team 7 will have it's firdt duty tomorrow."

He signed us to follow him and Sasuke and Sakura followed him. I followed them too, but first gave Naruto a kunai to release himself. "Sayomi-chan, why won't you release me yourself?!"

"I thought you said that as the future Hokage had to do everything alone." I said before catching up with Sasuke and Sakura.

*the next day*

"Sakura, point A."

"Sasuke, point B."

"Sayomi, point C. Why are we doing this thing with positions anyway? It'a pointless." I said lazily.

"Sayomi, no one asked you, loser." Sasuke replied.

"I was just asking, you dickhead." I hissed back.

I heard Kakashi sigh. "What's your position Naruto?"

"Naruto, point D, believe it!"

"Naruto, there's no need to yell." I told him.

"Go!" Kakashi said and we all jumped towards the target, a cat with a pink ribbon on its ear. Naruto held the cat in his arms, the cat struggling to break free.

"Does she have a pink ribbon on her ear?" Kakashi asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Mission rescue cat Tora, complete." Kakashi stated.

*timeskip no jutsu*

"Oh, mommy is so happy to have you back!" the fat woman said, throwing the cat into a tight hug.