Special chapter #1

History of the Tsukino clan

One hundred years ago, a well known clan, the Tsukino clan, fled to the Hidden Leaf. They originally came from the Mist, but it had become too dangerous for them.

However, the leader, Akihiko, was killed along with his wife, Aiko while protecting the rest of the clan.

His children, Akihiro and Daiki who were only five at the time, were really sad after they witnessed his and their mother's death and they were determined to retrieve their bodies and have a proper funeral.

Only one of them returned, along with a few others who he and his brother assembled. They came back with three bodies, Akihiko's, Akihiro's and Aiko's.

The Tsukino clan started living in the forest nearby Konoha, under the lead of Daiki Tsukino. Daiki got married with a girl named Haruko, and got a son, who he named after his deceased brother, Akihiro.

Akihiro didn't grow up like Daiki and Haruko would have wanted. Hungry for power, he was determined to master the clan's Kekkei Genkai, willing to pay the prise for it.

Thinking it would help him to get even more cells from the Tsukino clan, he killed a few of the younger members, implanting their cells into him. It didn't work, so he decided to try it diferently.

Due to implanting the cells of another Tsukino, his head started to be filled with voices, which were eventually narrowed down to two voices. One of them hated everything and wanted to solve everything with violence. The other one was a wimpy, who preferred to stay out fights.

Akihiro was able to surpress them for a while, until the woman he had fallen in love with had fallen in love with someone else. He watched, disgusted by the way the young woman looked at a male member of the Uchiha clan.

"I'll kill him and win her back!" he told himself, giving in to the violent personality inside him. "She'll love me!"

Before he could kill the Uchiha, he had already proposed to her, which upset Akihiro. He heard her say yes and kiss the Uchiha on his lips, hugging him at the same time.

Akihiro waited, hoping things would go wrong between the two of them and they would divorce. But that didn't happen. Hiroki Uchiha and Kyiomi Tsukino were happily married and Kyiomi even got pregnant soon.

Because he was her childhood best friend, Kyiomi told Akihiro everything, from the fact she was pregnant to the fact she was going to give birth to a twin. "Isn't it great?!" she asked him excitedly.

He nodded, trying to surpress his urge to kill Hiroki. He didn't want to show her he was jealous at him, he thought Kyiomi loved him deep inside her, and he was inly waiting for those feelings to come clear to her. "Yeah, great.." he muttered, not sure what to say.

Kyiomi quickly said goodbye to him, going back home. As Kyiomi spent more and more time with Hiroki, Akihiro's hatred towards him grew. In fact, he hated the entire clan for allowing one of their members to marry an Uchiha.

A week after Kyiomi delivered her children, who she named Sayomi and Sayumi, Akihiro went on a rampage, killing every single clan member that came in his way. Having mastered the Kekkei Genkai, he was nearly unbeatable as the  full moon night turned into an entire clan's massacre, done by one man.

*****

"We need to use that jutsu!" Kyiomi exclaimed, talking about a jutsu that would allow her to bring the two babies to another place until the time was right. But it would cost not only her life, but also Hiroki's life. A life for a life, that was the rule.

Hiroki nodded and cuddled his little girls one last time before he allowed Kyiomi to start preforming the jutsu. Just when Akihiro was about to enter, she had finished the jutsu.

Her last wish was to die in Hiroki's arms, so she gave him one last hug before they both died while Akihiro entered.

He was heartbroken, because the girl he loved was now dead. He deserted the Leaf and became a missing nin, deciding to try and find the twins she would get.

He knew which jutsu she used and he wanted to avenge her death by killing the one who would earn the abilities and looks of an Uchiha, the clan he hated most.

---

I know it's short, but now you know about the massacre thing and also a bit of Akihiro's past.

You still hate him, do ya? Or do you hate him more now you know why he did things? Or do you feel sorry for him? Let me know in the comments!

-x Crartistic