She hates me, I swear

Sayomi's pov

After Sakura and Kakashi had left, I stayed a little longer, having the time of my life while Sasuke and Naruto still hadn't succeeded climbing a tree without hands, even though Naruto had asked Sakura about it. "Hey Sasuke! Maybe the Uchiha clan isn't so great after all?" I said to tease him.

Sasuke growled in annoyance. "Shut up loser." he said.

"Who are you calling a loser? I was the first one to actually succeed." I told him with a smirk.

"But you're useless when it comes to everything else." Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Did you just call me useless, duckass?"

"Yes, shortie."

"Sasuke, do you want to beaten to a pulp at the end of the day?" I asked him.

"I doubt you'll be able to hit me." Sasuke replied.

To his surprise, I was able to punch him, leaving a red mark on his cheeck. "Sorry to ruin your oh so pretty face, Sas-gay."

"I'n not gay, Sayomi." Sasuke said.

"Yeah yeah, believe it yourself." I said while walking away. "I'll leave you two to continue your gay business."

"I'M NOT GAY FOR SASUKE, SAYOMI-CHAN!" Naruto cried out.

I waved them goodbye while walking away.

*timeskip no jutsu*

Naruto and Sasuke were having a contest on who could eat more. "I want some more!" they both exclaimed.

I wacked the back of Sasuke's head, earning a glare from Sakura. "It's no use to eat this much if you just puke." I stated.

"Why didn't you sit next to Naruto?" Sakura asked. "And stop hitting Sasuke-kun."

"Sakura, just like that red spot on his cheeck, he earned it." I said.

"You... punched him?" Kakashi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yup, that's what he gets for calling me useless." I said with pride. "It actually makes him look better, doesn't it?"

"It was awesome! Believe it!" Naruto interfered.

"It doesn't Sayomi! Don't hit Sasuke-kun!" Sakura said, as I expected.

"Whatever, but I didn't see you do anything to me for it yet. Could this mean--" Sakura tried to punch me, but I easily blocked her attack by grabbing her wrist, leaving her fist a few inches from my face. "You're too predictable." I stated.

While Sakura stared at me with a look that said she was really angry at me for multiple things, I looked at her with a calm expression, not showing any worries or regret at all.

Kakashi told Sakura to sit at her seat again, and he told me to be nicer to her. 'I'm kinda sleepy...' I thought before I actually fell asleep.

*timeskip no jutsu*

I sat on the roof, staring at the stars. All my sleepiness was gone and I couldn't sleep at all. Suddenly, I noticed Kakashi sat down next to me. "Hey sensei." I said, sitting up. "Can't sleep?"

Kakashi nodded slowly. "You?"

"I'm not tired, that's all." I replied. "Is there something you want to know?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not stupid. It isn't a coincidence you decide to go here, where I am." I told him. "You can ask me anything, you know?"

Kakashi shook his head, chuckling. "You really are a bright kid." he said. "You could have become genin last year."

"Neh, didn't feel like it." I said. "But ask me what's bothering you."

"Did you know your real parents?" Kakashi asked.

"No, they died when my sister and I were both very young." I replied. "Why?"

"Nothing, just wondering." Kakashi said.

"Liar." I scoffed. "I know when people lie and I can get all information I want from people. It's what you get when you live with head interrogator of the ANBU."

Kakashi chuckled. "Fine." he said. "I'll tell you why. Your appearance and chakra nature remind me of a certain clan, but they've all been murdered. It's possible some of them fleed and survived, though."

"What clan was it?" I asked him in return.

"The Tsukino clan." Kakashi said.

'Tsukino clan? I should ask tou-chan about it when I get back.' I thought. 'But I'll see what Kakashi-sensei can tell me first.'

Right before I wanted to ask if he knew more, he said he was going to sleep. "Good night, Sayomi. Don't stay out too long." he said before leaving.

I sighed and decided to get back to bed too. When I entered the room, I accidently woke Sakura up. I didn't say anything as I layed down in bed. "Where have you been?" Sakura asked.

"On the roof, looked at the stars, had a talk with Kakashi-sensei..." I replied. "It was nothing special, really."

The rest of the night, Sakura ignored me completely. She also ignored me the next day, while we were garding Tazuna while Naruto and Sasuke were still training. 'She still hates me for what I did to Sasuke, huh?' I thought.

After the boring and silent day, I decided to ask Sakura if she hated me and I might trie to make her hating me stop. "Sakura, do you hate me?" I asked while walking back with Sakura and Tazuna.

"What are you talking about?" Sakura asked.

"You two have been ignoring each other all they long, did something happeb between you?" Tazuna asked.

"Nothing happened, Tazuna." Sakura said, but I could easily tell she lied.

"You and Kakashi-sensei both are terrible liars." I stated. "Do you still hate me for punching Sasuke?"

"What are you talking about? I don't hate you!" Sakura said, trying to defend herself. "What makes you think I do?"

"You're ignoring me." I said. "If you didn't hate me, you would have talked with me."

"I just didn't--"

"It's fine. If you can stop disliking me, we could be friends." I said. "As long as you don't really hate me, it's fine."

Sakura nodded. "Friends sound good to me. But can you please stop--"

"Sasuke should be able to take care of himself. Besides, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?"

----

I updated againn!

Hope you liked this chappy! Zabuza arc will probably end soon and I'll go back to Sayumi for a few chappies!

-x Crartistic