Not the Leaf again...

Sayumi's pov

I was sent on a mission to infriltate the Leaf again, but this time with Itachi and Kisame. We had to capture the Nine Tails Jinchuuriki and I had to go with them because I had seen him fighting before.

On our way to the Leaf, Kisame asked me questions about the Jinchuuriki's fighting style. "I didn't see much of his fighting. I don't even know or he's able to control the Kyuubi's chakra." I told him. "Though his signature move seems to be Kage Bunshin no jutsu."

"I see, I hope he'll be fun." Kisame said with a smirk.

"Hey, we're talking about a kid who won from another kid by accidently farting in his face." I said. "It's quite possible he's easy to take."

"We're here." Itachi said when we've reached the gate of Konoha.

We wore straw heads, covering our faces. It was our disguise, because Itachi was well known in the village.

*timeskip no jutsu*

We had to fight three jounin, because Itachi was recognized. One of them was a female genjutsu user, but Itachi could easily see through it with his Sharingan. The other one was a smoking guy and the other one possessed the Sharingan in his left eye.

"I recognize you, but who's the girl?" the female asked, pointing at me. "And why is a young girl like her with a group of S-rank criminals?"

"My motives are my business, not yours." I told her with a smirk. "As for who I am... That's none of your business either."

The smoking guy succeeded in taking of my hat and recognized me as the girl from the Chunin exams.

He tried to capture me, but I used my shortness as an advantage and easily ducked, avoiding his arms. I stepped aside and tried to get behind him, but he jumpee away and stood next to the Sharingan user.

Itachi ended up casting a genjutsu on the Sharingan user, leaving him fainting. Right after, a guy wearing a green spandex with the green vest over it appeared. He kept looking at Itachi's feet while fighting him with taijutsu.

Eventually, we left without defeating the three of them. We continued our search for the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi and eventually found out where he was.

*timeskip no jutsu*

We had the perv who was with the blondie distracted, so we could get to him. We knocked on the door and he opened. "Naruto Uzumaki?" Itachi questioned. "Come with us."

"Who are you?" blondie asked, ready to fight us if necessary.

"That's none of your business." I said. "All you need to know is that we need to come with us."

"What if I say no?" blondie asked.

"Then we'll take you by force." Kisame replied.

"Don't worry, we won't kill you." I said. "Leader-sama needs you alive."

"Hey, you!" we suddenly heard a voice. 'Oh, it's that emo kid who's on Sayomi's team...' I thought. 'Itachi's little brother...'

"I'm going to kill you!" he exclaimed while lightning formed in the palm of his hand. He tried to attack Itachi, but Itachi easily stopped him and threw him at a wall. Soon after, he tried again, but Itachi held him against the wall and casted a genjutsu on him and he fainted too.

"Now... let's get to business." Kisame said.

Before we could take the blondie, the perv showed up and fought us. He used some sort of jutsu, which forced us to runbaway through the window. Itachi used Amaterasu and made a hole in the wall. We fled and decided to return to the hideout without the Kyuubi.

---

Sorry about the shortness, guys, but I hoped you liked it anyway!

Sayomi: Will I see Sayumi again soon? Or will I go on some awesome mission?

Me: Who knows? *points at nose* I don't want to spoiler anything for the awesome readers.

Naruto: Don't worry Sayomi-chan, we'll see soon enough!

Me: Stay tuned for next chapter, which will (hopefully) be longer!

Question: Who do you like more, Sayomi or Sayumi?

-x Crartistic