Not again...

Sayomi's pov

No matter how long I thought about it, I couldn't remember what I forgot. I only knew it was something important somehow.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and looked at Kakashi.

"I'm fine, really." I said. "I just can't handle boats very well, as you know."

"We'll be ariving at the island soon." Kakashi said. "Then you don't have to wordy about that anymore." He gave me a closed eye smile. "But if something's wrong, you can tell me."

Kakashi left me alone again after a while and I got lost in my own thoughts. I was thinking about things, one of those being Akihiro. I wasn't sure wether to trust him or not.

After a while, we arrived at the island and left the boat. The captain of the ship wished us luck and we walked towards the village on the island.

I overheard a conversation between Asuma and Kakashi, only hearing small parts.

"How about... reinforcements?" I heard Asuma ask.

"They... coming soon." I heard Kakashi reply.

Kakashi's pov

"How about the reinforcements?" Asuma asked me.

"They should be coming soon." I replied. Kurenai's team will be sent here to help us with this guy from the Tsukino clan."

Asuma nodded and went to talk to his team.

*timeskip no jutsu*

Kurenai's team had arrived and we told them everything that happened and what we already knew.

Trying to gather more information, we splut up in duos. Sayomi went with Shikamaru, Sakura went with Ino, Kurenai went with Asuma, Chouji went with Kiba, Shino went with Hinata and I went with Naruto and Sasuke.

Third person pov, with Sayomi

After a long walk and a lot of asking around, the two chunin ran into enemies, who immediately saw both of them as a threat. The two ninja came from the Hidden Cloud, but they didn't wear headbands.

"Leaf ninja? On the island?" one of them questioned. "I wonder why they're here..."

"Yeah, maybe they're here to take over the island?" the other one said. He then turned to the two chunin. "Why are you here?" he asked.

Sayomi glared at Shikamaru. He nodded and Sayomi said they were here on a mission. She immediately asked if they knew anything.

The two missing nin signed them to follow them and Sayomi and Shikamaru hesitantly followed, still unsure wether to trust or not to trust these guys.

"Are you sure we can trust them?" Sayomi asked softly, making sure only Shikamaru could hear her.

Shikamaru shook his head. "We shouldn't drop our guard around them." he replied just as softly.

They went into a small house, only to be greeted by the smell of rotten eggs and burned fish. "It isn't much, but you won't have to deal with the smell for much longer." the biggest of the Cloud ninja said, with a smirk on his face.

'Poisoning gas?!' Sayomi and Shikamaru thought at the same time before they felt their conciousness fading.

*timeskip no jutsu*

With the rest of the group

"Where are Sayomi and Shikamaru?!" Ino asked out loud.

"Maybe they're making out somewhere..." Naruto joked, causing Kiba to laugh, but earning glares from everyone else.

Sakura wacked him on the head. "You baka! They could be in trouble!"

"We should search for them." Chouji said. "Right, Asuma-sensei?"

Asuma nodded. "Let's search for them." he said.

Sayomi's pov

I opened my eyes and noticed I was looking at a brick wall. I looked around, noticing I was tied up, with my back against Shikamaru's. "Shikamaru?" I asked, but I didn't get a response.

"Well well, look who decided to wake up." I heard a deep voice. I looked at the source and I saw a strong built man with tattoos all over his arms, scars on his shoulders, a dark skintone and wearing sunglasses. He was bold and he also had tattoos on his head. "One of the last living Tsukinos huh? It would be such a shame to kill you, like we are going to do with your boyfriend."

'Huh? Boyfriend?' I thought. I saw Shikamaru as a friend and I cared about him. "I'm not letting you!" I shouted.

He chuckled. "How? Your chakra is blocked by those ropes." he said with a smirk. "You can't do anything, shorty." I narrowed my eyes at the guy, but he only started laughing harder. "Glaring won't help, shorty."

"I'm going to get out and kick your ass, no matter what!" I yelled at him, but he didn't move an inch.

"Sayomi?" I heard Shikamaru's voice behind me.

"Shikamaru, thank kami you're awake!" I exclaimed. "We need to get out of here."

"Well, at least you're awake." the man said. "I'll enjoy your screaming when I kill you. But there will be no one to hear you."

"I'll buy you some time, you think of a way to break free in the meanwhile." I whispered before I turned my attention at the man. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him. "Why do you want him dead?"

"You're an obstacle we must overcome. You see, we are the ones kidnapping people and kill them when we don't need them anymore." he replied.

"And what do those people need to do for you?!"

"That's none of your business." he replied.

I asked some more questions and the man answered every single one of them.

Just when I was about to ask another question, someone called for the man. He left us, probably thinking we wouldn't be able to break free.

"Shikamaru, do you have an idea? I'm almost out of questions." I asked.

Before Shikamaru could answer my question, a little white dog came in. "Akamaru?" Shikamaru questioned.

Akamaru barked and walked towards us, gritting his teeth in the ropes, but he soon stopped biting in it, trembling from head to toe.

"Akamaru, what's wrong?" I asked.

Suddenly, we heard a scream, followed by footsteps. Four people entered. Kurenai, Kiba, Shino and Hinata. "Thank Kami you're here..." Shikamaru numbled.

"Naruto was completely wrong, he thought you were kissing or something!" Kiba said. "Well, have you?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. "What?! Where did he get that idea?!" I exclaimed, while Kurenai was cutting through the ropes with a kunai.

"Let's go back to the group." Kurenai said. "They're still busy fighting some guys."

We left the room and helped the others out by defeating the enemies that were left. "Seems like we're finished here!" Naruto exclaimed.

"H-how a-about t-that g-guy K-Kakashi-sensei t-told us a-about?" Hinata asked, stuttering heavily.

"He's indeed a problem." Shikamaru said. "Not to mention he's from the Tsukino clan."

"Well, what made him too strong for you guys?" Kiba asked.

"He had unlimited chakra, as long as the full moon was shining." I replied. "That's my clan's Kekkei Genkai."

---

Next chappy I will be focusing on Sayumi again, okay? (Some information about one of their parents will be revealed, after that I will make a special chapter about how most clan members of the Tsukino clan were killed)

By the way, Sayomi is really unlucky sometimes, don't you think?

-x Crartistic