Survival test and sake disaster

Sayomi's pov

I took my time as I prepared for the survival test today. I knew Kakashi would be late. He had told us not to eat breakfest, but fuck that, I never skip breakfest.

I originally had to be at the training ground at 7, but when I arrived there, it was already half past 9.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and Sakura exclaimed.

I looked around, seeing Kakashi wasn't here yet. "Do you see Kakashi-sensei anywhere? Then I'm not late."

Half an hour later, Kakashi finally arrived. "YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and Sakura exclaimed again.

"Sorry I'm late, a black cat crossed my path, so I had to take the long way." Kakashi said.

Everyone's stomach was growling, except mine. I was glad I didn't listen to Kakashi and had eaten my breakfest.

Kakashi pulled out three bells. "It's your job to take these bells by noon. The one who doesn't get a bell, won't get lunch, will be tied to the stump and sent back to the Academy." Kakashi explained. After telling the rules, he said we had to start as soon as he would say start.

Naruto immediately charged him, but Kakashi easily blocked him and held a kunai pointed at his neck. "Calm down, Naruto, I didn't even say start yet."

"Start!" he said before disappearing.

I quickly hid in a tree, noticing Sakura was hiding in the bushes below me. Naruto was stupid enough to take on Kakashi head on. 'You idiot.' I thought.

After his fight with Kakashi, I realized there was no way any of us could defeat him on our own. He was reading a book while fighting, and he could block his attacks easily.

I sighed and looked down at the fight, hoping to find an opening to attack him without killing him. After a while, Naruto had fallen for an obvious trap and was hanging down in a tree. "Naruto, think before you use a jutsu, or it could be used against you. And also, don't fall for such an obvious trap." Kakashi stated.

"I get that!" Naruto exclaimed angrily.

"I'm telling you because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it, get it?" Kakashi said before he was hit by a lot of kunai and shuriken by Sasuke. He had used the substitution jutsu and he was gone. Sasuke went looking for him, immediately followed by Sakura. I got out of my hiding spot and released Naruto. "Naruto, how about we work together to get a bell?" I asked him. "After seeing your fight, I realized that we can't get a bell if we don't work together. And use your head next time."

"Sayomi-chan, I hate it when you're being such a smartass. And I can't team up with you because I should be able to take him down if I want to become Hokage!" Naruto exclaimed before leaving.

Seriously? How much of an idiot could he become?

I started looking for Sakura and Sasuke, hoping at least one of them could think rationally. I found an unconcious Sakura after a while, who was put under a genjutsu. "Release!" I said to release the genjutsu. Sakura looked up at me with widened eyes. "Sakura, do you want to team up with me to get a bell?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry, Sayomi, but I need to help Sasuke-kun." she said. She quickly ran off, soon followed by me, hoping Sasuke would be able to put his ego aside to team up with me. When Sakura saw Sasuke's head, she fainted.

"Hey, Sasuke. Need help?" I asked to tease Sasuke.

"Just get me out of here, Sayomi." Sasuke said.

"What's the magic word?" I asked.

"Please." he said with an emotionless voice. I helped him out and asked if he wanted to team up with me. "You'll only drag me down, I've got to do this myself." he replied.