The truth

Kakashi's pov

I was looking for the man who had kidnapped Sayomi before we had arrived on the island, following Pakkun who was trying to find him by scent.

"Here." he said, stopping behind a bush. I looked over and saw a familiar ravenette with an Akatsuki cloak on. 'Wasn't she with Itachi?' I wondered, but I was cut off by the girl shouting something.

"Try dodge this!" she exclaimed, using a puppet against the man. "Try dodge this!" she exclaimed, stabbing his leg with a sword the puppet was holding. "You can't dodge poison, I'm afraid." she added with a smirk.

"I'll find the anti--"

"You won't find the antidote. Only exceptional medical nin can ever make an antidote. I've only heard of one, but I'm afraid she isn't nearby." she interrupted him, while putting the puppet in the scroll again. "You'll be dead within three days."

"Why?" he asked.

"Let's say I hate you so much, I wanted to give you a slow and painful death, like you deserve." she replied. "And before you're going to try and make me want to help you in exchange for the return of my sister's memories, I'm not stupid. I know you can't give her back her memories, so I'll have to find my own way."

"Impossible!"

"I will find a way." the girl said before she turned around and casually walked away.

"You'll regret your decision to kill me! That way, you'll never find out the truth about your clan!"

'If I'm not at full power, I wouldn't want to have to face her...' I thought. 'She's metciless...'

As soon as I was sure she was gone, I walked towards the man, hoping to get answers about some things. "There you were! We've been looking for you, Kakashi." I suddenly heard Asuma's voice behind me, with his team and my team.

"Sayomi had told me everything I needed go know about the Kekkei Genkai this man used. I decided to investigate him." I replied.

"Did you get him in this situation?" Sayomi asked, pointing at the man, who was obviously in a lot of pain.

I shook my head. "Someone else was fighting him when I found him. She was an Akatsuki member."

"How old was she?" Sakura asked.

"She looked about your age." I replied. I decided to keep the fact that she possessed the Sharingan a secret.

Sayomi's pov

Naruto had an outburst about the fact the Akatsuki member that brought Akihiro in this situation was as old as us. "Deal with it, kid." Akihiro said, sounding really annoyed. "She was a member of a clan I detest, the Uchiha clan."

I glanced at Sasuke and saw a lot of surprise on his face. "How is that possible?" he asked Akihiro.

Akihiro shrugged. "Why would I care, Uchiha?" he said. "All I care about is wiping out all Uchihas!" He tried to attack Sasuke, but he didn't come far. He collapsed before he could even reach Sasuke.

"He was much stronger last time..." Shikamaru muttered. "What happened to him?"

"He was poisoned, she said the poison would take three days to kill him and that there wasn't an antidote." Kakashi said. "We'll get as much information out of him as possible."

"Hmpf, like I'd tell you anything." Akihiro said cockily, like he thought there was absolutely we could get information from him.

"We'll see who's gonna interrogate him." Asuma said, swinging the man over his shoulder.

"I'll interrogate him." I said.

"You're sure you can information from him, Sayomi-chan?" Naruto asked.

I nodded. "I'll just mentally torture him until he tells everything."

"I doubt you'll be able to, shorty." Akihiro said.

I smirked. "We'll see about that..."

*timeskip no jutsu*

"All right, all right, I'll tell you everything!" Akihiro exclaimed, even his violent and overconfident personality agreed. Everypne else's jaws fell open from surprise, they obviously didn't expect I could break him. 

"Sayomi... you weren't bluffing back then, were you?" Sakura asked.

"Why would I? You shouldn't be surprised either, I'm living with the head interagator of the ANBU, who could break any criminal into giving information away." I replied calmly. "You knew that, right? Kakashi-sensei, Asuma-sensei, Kurenai-sensei?"

"I didn't expect you to be this good in it." Kurenai said.

"You're awesome, Sayomi-chan, dattebayo!" Naruto complimented me.

Akihiro told them everything, from the massacre of the Tsukino clan to his fight against Sayumi. He left some things out, like what he did to Sayomi. Everything he did say, was the truth.

Sayumi's pov

Once I was back in the hideout, I was happily greeted by Tobi with a hug. "You were gone for a long time! Tobi missed you!"

"I ran into trouble, that's all." I said. "Can you let go of me?"

Tobi let go and started to annoy Deidara by happily screaming 'Deidara-senpai' in his ear.

I went to Pein and told him the mission was a succes. "It took you longer than expected." Pein said.

"I ran into a guy from the Tsukino clan twice. He tried to kill me, but I poisoned him and left him there to die."

"The Tsukino clan, I thought they all were dead." Konan said, sounding surprised.

"The guy who's now dying was the one who killed them all." I replied calmly.

"So, the last living one, that girl from  Konoha, is she a threat?" Pein asked, having heard about Sayomi being a member of the Tsukino clan.

"No, she isn't." I replied, hoping that if I'd say she wasn't a threat, they would leave her alone. I just wanted to make sure that Pein didn't want her dead or wanted to make her an Akatsuki member. I didn't want to force her to break her bonds with her friends and adoptive family.

---

Hello there, you wonderfull peoplezz!

I'm going to put an end to this book soon, but there's gonna be a sequel! (I'm sure ya all know when the sequel will take place...)

All of you, thanks for reading, voting and taking the time to comment!

-x Crartistic