Final fight and Jashinism

Sayomi's pov

We had to go to guard Tazuna while he was working on the bridge. Naruto and Sasuke had gotten the hang off tree climbing and could come too. Sasuke came, but Naruto was still asleep. When we arrived at the bridge, we saw a lot of men, dead.

"I see you still carry those kids around." we heard a familar voice, Zabuza's. "Look at the poor boy, he's trembling."

"I'm not trembling of fear, I'm trembling of excitement." Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Go ahead, Sasuke." Kakashi said, as Sasuke attacked Zabuza's helper, Haku.

I followed Sasuke, leaving Sakura and Kakashi behind. I wanted payback for Haku using needles on me last time. "I don't need your help, Sayomi." Sasuke stated when he saw me.

"I've got my own business with him." I said with a smirk. "But let's fight him together."

Third person pov

Sasuke nodded, but not seeming pleased with the fact he wasn't going to fight Haku alone. Haku used his ice mirrors, catching both Sasuke and Sayomi in it. Both of them were being thrown at by needles, while they were trying to destroy the ice mirrors. After a while, Sayomi noticed all their efforts were useless. There was no way they could break the mirrors. "We need to find Haku. Only then will we be able to get out of here." Sayomi said, constantly looking at Haku, but he was way too fast. "To me, you're moving in slow motion." Haku stated.

"The number one knucklehead ninja is here!" they suddenly heard Naruto yell from outside.

'Naruto, you shouldn't have pronounced your arrival. You could have done a surprise attack.' Sayomi thought.

Naruto suddenly entered the dome and sat down next to Sasuke. "Can I help?" he asked.

"Naruto, you idiot!" Sayomi scolded. "You could have attacked from the outside! Now we're all stuck here!"

"Sayomi's right, dobe." Sasuke stated.

If I don't know who the real one is, I shall shatter all the mirrors!" Naruto exclaimed before making shadow clones to try destroying the mirrors one by one, but all of his clones were destroyed. Immediately after, he tried again, while Sasuke and Sayomi were watching.

Just when Sayomi wanted to tell Naruto not to do it again, Sasuke asked Naruto to do it again. "Why didn't you try using a fireball?" Naruto asked.

"We already tried that." Sayomi replied while looking at Sasuke's eyes, revealing the Sharingan. Sayomi nodded, now knowing what Sasuke's plan was. Naruto made clones again, but was at his limit after. Haku threw needles towards him, but instead of hitting him, they hit Sayomi and Sasuke, who were protecting Naruto. Soon after being hit, they both fell down. "Why?!" Naruto exclaimed. "Why did you protect me?!"

"Because I care about you, even when you're annoying the crap out of me." Sayomi replied.

"I don't know, my body moved on its own." Sasuke answerd Naruto's question.

*timeskip no jutsu*

Sayomi woke up before Sasuke, who looked like he was dead. "Sasuke Uchiha, don't you dare die on me!" she yelled.

'He might be an emo duck ass, but he is my teammate!' she thought.

After a while, she looked up, realizing he was dead. She saw Sakura running towards her and Sasuke. "Sasuke-kun! Are you all right?!"

After Sakura saw he was dead, she started to cry and hug him. "Sasuke-kun! Don't die!"

"Sakura, get off me." Sasuke suddenly said, surprising everyone. Everyone was relieved, though only Naruto and Sakura were really showing it.

"What happened to Zabuza and Haku?" Sayomi asked Kakashi.

"They're both dead, but Gato is defeated." Kakashi replied.

*timeskip no jutsu*

Sayomi's pov

We were back in the Leaf. Tazuna had called the bridge the Great Naruto Bridge, due to his actions. Naruto asked Sakura if she wanted to have ramen with him, but she declined and asked Sasuke instead. Sasuke declined, telling her she was worse than Naruto.

"Don't worry Naruto, I'll go have ramen with you." I said before throwing an arm over his shoulder. "I see you as a brother, you know?"

Seriously, if I didn't care about Naruto, I wouldn't have done it, ramen is my least favorite food.

With Sayumi

Sayumi's pov

I was in the hideout with Kakuzu and Hidan, bored to death. Kakuzu was kinda boring in general, but I respectes him as a shinobi, and Hidan was obsessed with Jashin, his god.

"Hidan, what is Jashinism all about, actually?" I asked Hidan from curiosity. If Hidan was wasting his time with something, I wanted to know why he was wasting his time with it.

"Why do you want to know?" Hidan said.

"Just asking. Only then can I judge or your wasting or not." I replied.

"I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME WITH IT!" Hidan exclaimed.

"You do a ritiual which takes half an hour, which contains hurting yourself. Wow, your idea of joy is really fucked up." I said dryly, waiting for Hidan's reaction.

Hidan ended up telling me everything there was to know about Jashinism, but I didn't really listen as he kept talking about it. I could listen for a while, but after half an hour, I lost my interest.

"Geez, how can you talk about something like that for so long?" I asked him with a bored expression. "Will you help me train now?"

"If you join my religion, I will." Hidan said.

"As long as I don't have to do all the sacrificing, fine." I replied. "

Hidan agreed and he asked me what he had to do to help. I summoned my puppet and said I wanted to improve my puppeteering skills. "What the fuck can I do, then?" Hidan asked.

"Try to dodge my attacks. I need a living person for that and since you're immortal..." I told him. "I hope for you it doesn't hurt too much."

After a while, Hidan was hit a couple if times already, and he was praising me for the first time. "Thanks, Hidan." I said. "I think my speed has increased when it comes to using puppets."

"Don't think I did it to please you. Just keep your promise and worship Jashin." Hidan said before leaving me alone.

I sweatdropped. Seriously, Hidan? You're doubting or I keep my promises?

---

I updated!

Hope you liked it!

FACT ABOUT SAYUMI: Sayumi hates to use weapons, always has and always will. Her main fighting style is puppets, paper and taijutsu.

-x Crartistic