The preliminary round

Third person pov

Sayomi and her team had gotten help from Kabuto to get a heaven scroll, since they lost theirs during their fight with Orochimaru. They had just heard the news that there was going to be a preliminary round, only letting half of them pass.

The first fight was Sasuke's match, Sakura and Sayomi were worried all the time. After the match, Kakashi took him downstairs to seal his curse mark.

Next up was Shino's match, which he won, then Kankuro's, then Temari's, then Sakura vs Ino and after that match, Sayomi's name had appeared on the screen.

Sayomi Morino vs Sayumi

'Sayumi? Could it be...?' Sayomi thought while getting down. She stood in front of the ravenette who sat next to her during the first exam.

"Sayumi-nee?" Sayomi muttered. Sayumi nodded, before standing in a taijutsu stance, Sayomi soon doing the same.

"It seems like this is going to be a fierce taijutsu match!" Gai exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.

"I'm curious to see what moves they have!" Lee stated.

"COME ON SAYOMI-CHAN! KICK HER BUTT AND WIN!" Naruto exclaimed.

Hayate told them to begin and the fierce taijutsu match began. Sayumi was the first one to land a kick on Sayomi, but Sayomi quickly recovered and preformed a counter attack. "COME ON SAYUMI! YOU CAN WIN THIS!" Hidan exclaimed.

After a long match of taijutsu, no one still hasn't won, but they were both exhausted. 'She has grown a lot, just like me...' Sayumi thought. 'I'm happy for her she found a good place...'

'She has gotten good!' Sayumi thought. 'I'm glad to know she's safe!'

They silently agreed on letting each other give irt their all, so they could use ninjutsu, genjutsu and weapons too. To prevent making herself stand out, Sayumi didn't use her puppet at all. She used her paper instead.

Sayomi used her basic ninjutsu and genjutsu, to make Sayumi give up. However, Sayumi knew how to break free from a genjutsu from training with Itachi, so she could break free from the easier genjutsu techniques.

"COME ON SAYOMI-CHAN!" Naruto exclaimed, followed by cheering from others too.

"COME ON SAYUMI!" both Deidara and Hidan cheered.

One of Sayumi's paper shuriken cut Sayomi's arm, right where the bandages were. From the paper, the bandages went off, revealing the mark on her arm to everyone. All adults immediately recognised it as the birthmark a pure blooded Tsukino had, leaving them to wonder why she hadn't told them earlier about that mark.

Sayomi ignored it and focussed on her fight with Sayumi. She was determined to win, seeing that she really hated to lose, but so was Sayumi.

Sayomi kept trying with genjutsu and taijutsu and Sayumi didn't change her fighting style either. When the chakra of both of them was pretty much drained, Sayumi gave up, leaving Sayomi to win the match. She could have waited for Sayomi to give up, but she didn't want to draw more attention to her.

Both of them got back to their teammates, exhausted and sweating. "Good job, Sayomi." Kakashi complimented.

"YOU DID GREAT BELIEVE IT!" Naruto exclaimed.

The next fight was Shikamaru vs Kin. Shikamaru won his match, thanks to his clever thinking. After his match, two new names appeared on the board.

Hidan vs Dosu

The match didn't take long. Hidan won easily, accidently killing Dosu in the progress (N/A: he was going to die anyway).

The next matches were won by Neji and Gaara, both letting their opponent come out injured badly. After Gaara's match, Naruto had to fight Kiba. He won because he farted in Kiba's face by accident.

Deidara vs Chouji Akimichi

At first, Chouji didn't want to fight, but after Deidara called him a fatass, he charged at him immediately. Deidara won by simply stepping aside, letting Chouji crash into a wall.

---

I know, short, but I didn't know what to add.

FACT ABOUT SAYUMI: Sayumi sees almost every Akatsuki member as an older brother, just not Zetsu, though she doesn't hate him. She sees Konan as a big sister.

FACT ABOUT SAYOMI: Sayomi's favorite food is BBQ, her favorite colour is blue and her biggest hobby is hanging out with her friends (and she likes making them too)

A short interview with Sayomi and Sayomi (seperate, though)

Interviewer (a hot guy with a six pack (btw: he's shirtless)): So, Sayomi, what did you think when you realized that girlbwas your sister?

Sayomi: *distracted by six pack* *stares at six pack*

Interviewer: Sayomi?

Sayomi: What was the question again?

Interviewer left and met up with Sayumi. He asked her the same questions and got answers due to his hotness. Sayomi found the two of them later and found out the guy was using a genjutsu to make it look like he had a six pack. Sayomi and Sayumi made him pay for that, though. (His hotness was also part of the genjutsu)

That was random... but hope you liked the chappy!

-x Crartistic