Encounter with Orochimaru

Sayomi's pov

We had entered the forest. We had a heaven scroll, so we needed an earth scroll. Naruto wanted to pee, so he turned around, unzipping his pants. "NARUTO! NOT IN FRONT OF A LADY!" Sakura exclaimed while I was just looking away. Peeing in front of people was just disgusting.

Naruto disappeared behind the bushes. He later came back, but I immediately noticed it wasn't him. Sasuke and I both got ready to fight him.

"It wasn't that bad!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Sakura, can't you see that's not the real Naruto. First of al, his holster is on the wrong leg." Sasuke explained.

"Do you remember that Naruto got a scratch on his cheek?" I asked Sakura. Sakura nodded. "Then where is it now? His transformation technique is even worse than Naruto's."

The guy who posed as Naruto transformed back into his usual self. "So you saw through my transformation jutsu." he said.

"What have you done to Naruto?" I asked before he attacked us. We fought back and won after Naruto had come back and helped out.

"We need a password." Sasuke said.

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"For if we can't see their transformation jutsu." I replied before Sasuke could. He gave me a glare and nodded.

"Sayomi's right. That's exactly why we need a password." Sasuke eventually said.

"So, what will it be?" Sakura asked.

"The question will be, when does a ninja strike? The answer will be, a ninja strikes when the time is right, when the enemy's asleep and drops his guard. When his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of the night. That's the moment for a ninja to strike." Sasuke said.

"Do you have something shorter?" Naruto asked. "You said password, not pass-speech."

"I remembered it easily." Sakura said. "How about you, Sayomi?"

"I've got it in my head." I said.

"No Naruto, that's it." Sasuke said.

'I get what you're planning Sasuke, you know Naruto's not gonna remember that password anyway.' I thought. Sasuke took the scroll and we stood up to continue our search for an earth scroll.

Suddenly, a giant gurst of wind blew all of us away from each other. When I found Sasuke and Sakura again, I yelled their names. "When does a ninja strike?" Sasuke asked. I gave the answer and stood next to Sakura.

Naruto came out of the bushes, saying the password correctly word for word. Sasuke and I both threw a kunai at the imposter, who quickly dodged them. "What's wrong? He got the password right, didn't he?" Sakura asked.

"That's the problem." I replied. "The real Naruto wouldn't be able to remember a password that long."

The imposter transformed into a grass ninja. The female one with the long tongue. "Then why did you come up with a long one?" she asked.

"I knew you were eavesdropping on us from underground." Sasuke said.

"You want our earth scroll, don't you?" the woman asked before she literally slit it through her mouth. "Let's fight for the scrolls with our lives on the line." she said before looking at us, trapping us in a genjutsu in which we saw our own deaths. We all were paralyzed in fear. 'Come on, I need to move...' I thought. 'Move!'

I pulled out a kunai and stabbed myself in the leg just on time. Sasuke had done the same and held Sakura while we got away. After a while, Sakura returned to conciousness. "Sasuke-kun, are you--"