Research and trouble

Sayomi's pov

I was sitting in the library, trying to get information about the Tsukino clan. No one knew much about my clan, so I decided to try and find out myself.

There were a lot of books where my clan was mentioned, but the information was always the same. After reading many books, I finally found a book with more information

The Tsukino clan

The Tsukino clan is originally from the Hidden Mist, but after an incident, they fled to the Leaf. They excel in lightning style and genjutsu.

...

Most of the time, a Tsukino marries another Tsukino, continuing a pure bloodline, but sometimes, they marry someone from another clan.

Twins are unusual, but when it happens and they're born from two different clans, one of them will get all Tsukino traits, while the other will get traits from the other clan. It goes the same with abilities.

The Tsukino has a Kekkei Genkai, the ability to drain chakra from the moon, earning an affinity to wind and water style for as long as the moon is shining. When the night is over, their chakra levels drop a bit. This jutsu can only be done when there's a full moon.

I yawned, closing my eyes. I had been sitting here for a long time and I was getting sleepy. Before I knew it, I fell asleep with my head laying on the open book.

Third person pov

Ibiki was walking through the streets, looking for Sayomi, who still hadn't come back home yet. He figured she would be in the library, wanting to know more about her clan.

He found Sayomi in the library, her head resting on an opened book. Ibiki read the text, realizing Sayomi had succeeded in getting to know more.

He lifted the blue haired girl up and carried her on his shoulder, heading home. While walking home, Sayomi opened one of her eyes, realizing she was carried by Ibiki soon after. "Oto-chan?"

"Yes?" Ibiki questioned.

"Do you want to train me for the third exam?" she asked him. "Sasuke's already going to train with Kakashi-sensei, so Kakashi-sensei can't train me."

"If I have the time." Ibiki replied.

*the next day*

Sayumi's pov

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a while. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Hidan was sitting with a cup of coffee. "Have you seen Deidara?" he asked. He seemed pretty sleepy, he probably just got out of bed.

I shook my head and immediately asked him why he asked me. He said he wasn't there when he woke up. "You think he got into trouble?" I asked Hidan. "If that's the case, we'll have to help, don't we?"

Before jumping to the conclusion Deidara was recognized as an S-rank criminal, we searched for him through Konoha. I had looked everywhere in Konoha, also using my paper.

"Seems like he isn't somewhere in open areas..." I muttered when Hidan and I got back to the temporary apartment. "I'll look or he's in prison."

I found out he actually was captured. Before leaving to rescue him, I looked around to see if his clay was here somewhere. I couldn't find it, so I guessed the ones who took him took it with them.

*timeskip no jutsu*

After breaking in, Hidan took care of the ninjas defending the place, while I would look for Deidara. "Just don't lose your head." I had told him. I found Deidara, but I saw a strict looking man in front of him. I recognized him from the bingo book as Ibiki Morino.

I decided I wouldn't kill him, because he was Sayomi's adoptive father. I do have morals, you know? I used the element of surprise to surpress him with paper and freeing Deidara. I later on found his clay and I threw it to him. Deidara caught it, grinning happily.

He wanted to kill Ibiki, but I stopped him. "No killing, Deidara." I told him. "Hidan's already dealing with it." Suddenly, I saw a rolling head, belonging to none other than Hidan. I sighed. "I thought I told you not to lose your head."

"Now's not the time to be a fucking smartass, bitch!" Hidan's head exclaimed.

I made sure Ibiki couldn't move as I made my way to Hidan's head. He told me only one of them was left. Deidara took care of him, while I retrieved the rest of Hidan's body. We left before Ibiki could follow us.

I didn't like the idea of leaving Sayomi here while I would continue my life with criminals, but I didn't have a choice. If I wanted to prevent the Akatsuki from killing her, I would have to stay with them.

I also didn't want to leave them, I saw them all as my strange family, who would protect me no matter what.

Sayomi's pov

"WHAT?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" I shouted after Ibiki told me Sayumi had freed an S-rank criminal and fled with them. I left the house and looked around for Sayumi. I refused to believe she left. After a long day with a lot of walking, I still hadn't found her and I was feeling tired.

I looked down, realizing I was going to have to believe it anyway. I was sad about it, and I was afraid Sayumi didn't leave with them, but was forced to.

When I got back home, I immediately went to bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about what Ibiki said. I was hoping I could see Sayumi soon again, so I could hear her story, and I could tell her mine.

---

I'm on a roll!

Hope you liked this chappy!

-x Crartistic